1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Resolved Starbound isn't booting up

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by DownwardSpiral, Sep 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownwardSpiral

DownwardSpiral Orbital Explorer

all it shows is the chucklefish logo and for a few seconds it shows the small loading sign on the bottom right corner then closes off without any errors. I've tried to remove some mods but alas, no luck.

h e l p

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please provide your starbound.log located in the storage folder of your starbound install. The file may appear as only "starbound" depending on the file extension settings of your OS. Use the "Upload a File" button to provide the log.

3. DownwardSpiral

Alright, here ya go

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

"winterhead" is defined twice. You have most likely conflicting mods installed. Cant say which ones since i dont know the content of every mod.
    Since you have FrackinUniverse installed i recommend taking a look here too: http://frackinuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Incompatible_Mods

5. DownwardSpiral

hm. I tried unsubscribing to mostly everything that was on the incompatibility list but it still isn't working

Also, I apologize for not giving much detail on the bug report, I'm kind of eager to get back into playing starbound and this is my first time encountering something like this

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  6. Iris Blanche

Can you provide the new log?

7. DownwardSpiral

Oh- I found the winterhead problem, it was the Aryan Mod (basically space nazi's) that was colliding with FU.

Thank you so much for helping! and I'm sorry if I wasted any time but thanks, I can finally play now

8. Iris Blanche

See? nazis are not good, they even break your game :nurushock: :nurunaughty:

Gonna mark as resolved and closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.