1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound launcher ideas

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by VyCStar, Jan 4, 2016.

?

What should the launcher logo be?

1. Chucklefish

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Penguin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Something else? (comment :D)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. VyCStar

VyCStar Space Spelunker

Hi :D

I was just wondering if the launcher for Starbound has a logo/icon? I mean like when it's open,
    it's just a white logo of windows and the launcher itself doesn't have a logo, is this normal?
    And if it is, wouldn't it be awesome if it was the little logo of chucklefish or just the regular penguin? :DD

Let's make this a fun thing to talk about!
    Please leave a comment if it's normal to not have a logo and comment some cool ideas! :yeahhhh:
    (vote for one in the poll above or comment another option to add to the poll :D)

Also: this is just a fun little idea, so don't take this to serious, but maybe if we get noticed, we can change a little fun detail :D

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

Please do not double post. If you want us to move a thread just press report abuse button and ask us to move it. I have deleted your other thread.

VyCStar likes this.
  3. VyCStar

VyCStar Space Spelunker

I'm really sorry, I searched how to delete my thread but didn't find it, I didn't know the 'Report Abuse' butten was the solution! Won't happen again, sorry!