1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Starbound Lore Key Locations

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Negative Infinity, Nov 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Negative Infinity

Negative Infinity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So I'm trying to make a list of some key locations in Starbound, such as home worlds to the races, the Outpost, etc. But the problem is, I can't find any lore regarding the home worlds of the races or the stars they orbit.

The exceptions are Earth (Humans) and Avos (Avians), but even then I still don't know what Avos's star is named. I understand that the Glitch don't have any specific home system, and the Novakid are a lost cause to that kind of info (due to them not recording their own history).

Does anyone know the home planets and home star systems of the Apex, Florans, and Hylotl? Or the star system Avos is in?

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I don't know about the canon, but in my headcanon the Apex homeworld would continue the 1984 theme. So, it might be named something along the lines of Apex One, much like how Britain is referred to as Airstrip One in the novel.

Negative Infinity likes this.
  3. Negative Infinity

Negative Infinity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

That's not that bad of an idea considering the Miniknog practically mimic 1984's government (I'm pretty sure that was the plan anyway), and with your permission (since it was your idea) I'd like to use Apex One in my list. But that still leaves the other home worlds and their star systems.