1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Starbound not responding in-game

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Zeniff, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Zeniff

Zeniff Void-Bound Voyager

So, I've played Starbound before the huge update and it was fine. I just recently played again and everything works great until the intro. I can't even get my character out of the bed. Alt and Ctrl still work, and Ctrl moves it to the bottom left of the screen, but nothing else. I can't see my mouse and my keyboard doesn't respond, expect Alt and Ctrl. I've tried editing the source code for zoom: 2 and fullScreen: [1920, 1080], but nothing is working. I also tried going into the properties of starbound.exe and checking the DPI option, verifying integrity of local game cache, and uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing is working. I'm not sure what the problem is, so any help would be appreciated.

2. HunterX2085

HunterX2085 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting a similar issue, I have noticed that it has something to do with the tutorial though I honestly can't say what. One of my more tech oriented buddies said that it might have something to do with the computer but that is still a stretch. I guess for now just skip the tutorial.(create a character and check the box that says skip tutorial) and you should be able to play just fine.