1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

[STARBOUND UNSTABLE 1.3 BUG REPORT]

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by SpaceAdventurer15, Jun 6, 2017.

1. SpaceAdventurer15

SpaceAdventurer15 Void-Bound Voyager

{Bookmark cannot be renamed and it was working well before?!}

Hi there

I want to report a bug I found on the unstable version of starbound 1.3. While I was exploring the version, I noticed a few npcs (tenants/npcs you find on villages or camps) are not interactable and this mostly happens when I'm on a quest. This bug might be common and someone already mentioned this however another bug that I really got annoyed about was that I can't name my bookmarks anymore or rename them. This might seem minor but I use bookmarks alot in the old version and wanted to report this bug I found just incase the devs missed it (I don't think they did but just to be sure!). I don't want this bug to accidently appear on the stable version of 1.3.

This bug happened later on when I started to get comfortable with the unstable version, after getting the tungsten armor set and reached the hylotl search quest, it was working fine before but when I wanted to add another bookmark, I can't name it or rename it at all, even my old bookmarks can't be renamed because when I type something, it won't input the keys I pressed but the delete button works?!

I'm playing on Starbound - 1.3.0 RC6

Hope this bug can get fixed soon and I like version 1.3 alot!

2. Shaggyd0g

Shaggyd0g Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd copy this and put it in the area for reporting bugs, I think it's under the Support area

3. SpaceAdventurer15

Ya, sorry about that. I'm new to using forums :rofl:

4. SpaceAdventurer15

Ok, I figured it out, thanks for the advice!