1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Android/iOS: Known Issues and Fixes

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. numo

numo Void-Bound Voyager

Shubeans - thanks for your reply, and for the link.

Although, tbh, I'm kind of wishing I'd waited a bit longer to buy the Android version of the game. I initially purchased it within a few days of its release, and had too many problems just getting it to load, so i got a refund from Google Play. Then repurchased after a lot of the initial bugs were fixed.

I know it's a big, complex game, with so many things going on, and i understand that bug fixes can't always be swift. Still, since i can't break open geodes or get the hardwood necessary to enlarge my house, well.... it could be worse, I'm glad it's not, but it would be great to see the major issues that others are running into get resolved. Then i hope there'll be time for the less urgent things. :)

• huxuxsh

huxuxsh Void-Bound Voyager

I have a bug on android where as a female character, I cannot enter the women's locker room in the spa. I can only enter the men's locker room and when I enter the spa it puts male swim-trunks on my female sprite

• Bobet22

Bobet22 Intergalactic Tourist

The chest I'm unable to move is in the top left room. Screenshot_20190717-121933.png Screenshot_20190717-122239.png Screenshot_20190717-121933.png

• LettuceLee

LettuceLee Space Hobo

Hi I'm playing on Samsung Galaxy S8, Android version 9, Game version 1.31.

The number of poppies in my bag show fine normally but when I open a chest, the poppies merged into single items. They return to normal once I close my chest but the chest doesn't seem to hold more than one copy of poppy flower, even when I add more flowers. Attached are screenshots of my backpack normally and when I open my chest.

Attached Files:

• EllFan

EllFan Space Hobo

Hi,

I'm having the same problem "PastelCeci" was having with the Shrine of Illusions being too zoomed in, except mine is zoomed in even further so only the picture exists. There's no way to exit this screen except to shut the entire game down.

I'm on Android Galaxy S9 running version 1.31. Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
            • floot_roops

floot_roops Space Hobo

Just want to add another report of this same issue. It seems the degree of zoom is different, but the result is the same. I can see my character and the tops edges of the buttons, but I cannot make any changes. I can return to the game by using the "back" button, and the game does deduct the 500g, but no changes can be made since it's too zoomed in to work with.
              Samsung Galaxy S9+
              Version 1.31

• Kyriena

Kyriena Space Hobo

I already had a save file when I updated the app but it I started have trouble with just the fishing I just thought it was me messing up so I started a new save and see if it would was just me doing it. When I fish the exclamation point doesn't show up when the sound of a fish on my hook. When I tap my screen to try to start the fishing game it just pulls my line out of the water. When the exclamation pont does show up on the rare occasion it's a 50/50 shot if it will let me do the fishing mini game or not.
                LG Stylo 4
                Version 1.31

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
                • Nerdskin3

Nerdskin3 Space Hobo

Hi,

I'm currently playing Stardew on my android tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e) I've just unlocked the Shrine of Illusion and tried to change my characters appearance however the window seems to be too big.

Because the window is so big, I'm unable to use the slide bar to change the different appearance options. I've attached a photo so you can see the issue.

Still loving the game though! But would appreciate a fix :)

Attached Files:

• aquamarine1990

aquamarine1990 Tentacle Wrangler

I'm having the same issue

I'm playing on a Samsung galaxy s8 and when I try to change my appearance over the mirror it goes to a blank screen. still takes my coins then I have to start my game over to exit it.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2019
                    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

The Shrine of Illusion is a known issue, it should hopefully be fixed within the next update.

Nerdskin3 and aquamarine1990 like this.
                      • aquamarine1990

Was just wondering when the next android update will be. I'm having bug issues with the wizards mirror.

do you know aprox when that will be??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2019
                        • NetherC7

NetherC7 Yeah, You!

Hello
                          The notch problem on Redmi Note 6 Pro persists after last update

• sinan945

sinan945 Space Hobo

Hi, I have a problem with these lines on android version its just in town. you can see in the screenshot.

[​IMG]

I am using samsung a50

• aquamarine1990

What's the point of a support page when nobody answers

• inscolen

inscolen Space Hobo

Hi. I’m playing on my iphone 6. My chickens stopped going inside their coop. Even when it rains, they’re still outside. I’ve tried going in and out of my house after 7 PM and they’re still out. I already left the little door in the coop open just in case they decide to go back. Whenever I try to click on the chickens, the game suddenly crashes.

• Shubeans

To re-iterate:
                                  "For now please know that your issues are being read and gathered. I've started up a public spreadsheet (for those who play Wargroove you'll know that I've been managing one similar over there and I personally think it works great :D)
                                  You can check out everything here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zKMuZxAvjNioCOaZJ-yvoo3NDBANVgZbmcn2liF-V6s/edit?usp=sharing

If your bug isn't on there please let me know; either reply here or send me a DM. I'm always (during UK work hours) available on Discord, Email or on here. I might have just missed it, or forgotten to add it.
                                  Please also note that I am *only* QA, I do not know the Marketing or Publishing side of things, I'll not be able to answer any updates or release questions but anything support and bug related I'm your Gal :)

The Spreadsheet:
                                  At the moment it's in it's base form. I'm only entering the issues as I see them on this Forum and Emails sent to Contact@Chucklefish.org without looking too deeply into them. As you can tell almost all of them are 'Need more Info' or completely blank this just means that I've copy and pasted and will look at it when I'm done adding things to the list. It will take me a few days, maybe even weeks before everything is properly organised (I am only one person, and I manage a few other projects too..and there are a lot of user reports to add ^^; )
                                  I'm hoping with your help we can get most of them looked into and fixed, so please please please let me know if you have any extra info on a 'Need more info' or 'cannot reproduce' bugs. If you have had an issue occur on a device that isn't listed please let me know. Also let me know if you see an issue on there that is actually fixed but I've not written it as such!

Thank you every one, both for continuing to report issues and for being patient with us."​

sugarrush1616 likes this.
                                  • Shubeans

How long has this been happening for in-game?
                                    Have the chickens always done this, or did it randomly start happening at a certain point? If so, do you remember when that was by any chance?

There isn't anything blocking them from getting back into the coop at all is there? Like a rock, or a sapling growing in the area?

• sugarrush1616

sugarrush1616 Space Hobo

I have an iphone 7 iOS 12.3.1, and my game just randomly deleted my saves yesterday. I did some research, offloaded the app and reinstalled and they appeared. Today it did the same thing again, and I’ve offloaded and reinstalled but this time they haven’t appeared in the game or in my files. Help me please so much time went into them! I don’t know what to do. I haven’t done anything out of the ordinary, I just opened the game, hit the load button and they weren’t there. :(((

• Jon Majors

Jon Majors Master Chief

DEVICE-LG G6
                                        ANDROID VERSION-8.0.0
                                        GAME VERSION-1.31
                                        Screenshot_2019-07-25-23-39-31.png Screenshot_2019-08-02-16-52-50.png

ISSUES
                                        -Scale of Shrine of Illusions menu is too large for screen and unusable

-Windmill in building select screen at Robin's shop has no sail/fan

Hope these issues get resolved soon. Also, Shu, I hope i have provided useful additional info. If you need anything more,dont hesitate to ask!

Anxo likes this.
                                        • Anxo

Anxo Intergalactic Tourist

[​IMG]
                                          Stardew Valley Android 1.31
                                          Can't change appearance on Shrine of Illusion, stuck at that screen (look for attached screenshot)
                                          Please HELP

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.