(Stardew Valley)Hey there is any mod Relationated to "Wood Respawn"?"

Discussion in 'Mods' started by birobinha, Feb 3, 2017.

1. birobinha

birobinha Intergalactic Tourist

Something that really make me upset is the Log respawn. If i cut an whole forest i will just take 500 logs, and the Threes take too much to respawn. So... It would be an good idea have an mod that the player could regulate the Three respawn :/
    What do you guys thing?

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to Stardew Valley discussions.

Regards
      Iris Blanche

Roskii Heiral likes this.
      • Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

@Iris Blanche

I feel like this would be better suited to the mod discussion section of stardew valley. More modders are likely to see it there

@birobinha

good suggestion =3

• Eikos

Eikos Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What do you need the wood for? You can always collect seeds and plant your own tree farm. Or, if you have the money to spare, buy some from Robin.

• bobucles

bobucles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

500 wood every 10 or so days? That's easily a thousand wood per month. That's a lot of wood!

Obviously a strong option is to use farm space for more trees. Pack those seeds in and go nuts. Another option is 10g a pop from Robin. It's not terribly expensive even for a full stack.

In order to put tappers on every free tree you need to cut them down 3 or so times. This means with dedication you can tap everything before the end of summer, or at least by the end of fall.

• Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

@Roskii Falfeather
              Moved to mods section >v<

edit:
              @birobinha
              posts like ":/" are not "accepted" in that form. Please edit at least a sentence in. :nuruhappy:

Regards
              Iris Blanche

Roskii Heiral likes this.