1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Stardew valley Xbox 1, Broken.

Discussion in 'Support' started by IWantToKaleMyself, Dec 31, 2017.

1. IWantToKaleMyself

IWantToKaleMyself Space Hobo

so about some time last year I started playing SV and I loved it, over time I grew tired of it so I took a break for a while, now in the end of 2017 I started playing again and I have a pretty busy life so I often don’t have enough time to go to bed and save when I need to do something or go somewhere so I just turn of my xbox1, but now since late last night I couldn’t open my save? It would just start to load like normal then it would loop back to the chucklefish and concerned ape logo, I am beyond pissed, not only has this been happening for almost a year, but the fact that devs haven’t fixed this it’s a little ridiculous we NEED a fix for this honestly it’s complete Trash it completely breaks the game I’ve sent several emails and so far nothing. I had like 40 hours kill me.

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    • IWantToKaleMyself

IWantToKaleMyself Space Hobo

• Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

I moved the thread, which is what we do when they're posted in the wrong place. Creating duplicates just makes a mess.

Anyway, I decided to close the other thread instead and leave this one open, since this one is the less angry of the two.