1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Steam Achievements

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Another Kevin, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Another Kevin

Another Kevin Phantasmal Quasar

Currently only for Unstable/Nightly on Steam?

upload_2016-6-28_22-18-32.png

upload_2016-6-28_22-19-7.png

Skelozard1 likes this.
  2. Ludovic

Ludovic Giant Laser Beams

Afaik.

I assume it's because they're considered a feature still under testing. However the presence of the perfectly generic achievement makes me feel that once 1.0 goes Stable, we might very much our achievements acquired during the Nightly imported to it.

3. Sageheart

Sageheart Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yup, that seems about right. I would imagine that we couldn't unlock most achievements on the last stable build of the game.

(Nice amount of playtime btw. You beat my total time by a landslide. :nuruconfused: )

4. Another Kevin

Another Kevin Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks, you have to consider that the launcher also counts as playtime. Still got a fair bit though :DD

5. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

I have just over 600 hours between the 2 versions, but it is actually more than double that because I don't use the launcher. It is just extra screen clutter to me, so I prefer to not use it.

6. HighTech109

HighTech109 Void-Bound Voyager

If I remember correctly I've got about 300 hours, but consider I always close the launcher.

But back on topic, Steam achievements sound pretty cool. I guess they'll come with 1.0.
    I can only imagine they're counted as "polishing" by the devs, so they'll be working on it.