RELEASED [Storm] and [SMAPI] FreezeInside Mod--Freeze Time While Indoors Like Harvest Moon!

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by cantorsdust, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Luna_Amell

Luna_Amell Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Okay I put the trainmod.dll in the AppData>Roaming>StardewValley>Mods. I'll see if that works. I don't remember having to do that though. Hrm.

• Stealth103

Stealth103 Orbital Explorer

Updated my previous post I think trainermod.dll isn't loading right for you, see that for more info. I'd try reinstalling SMAPI.

• cantorsdust

cantorsdust Existential Complex

Exactly right. You need the TrainerMod to set time back. FreezeTime doesn't actually "freeze" time per se. It used to, before version 1.2. Then with 1.2 I wanted machines to keep working even while time was frozen. So I allow time to advance 10 minutes, then set it back ten minutes again. So you need trainermod properly installed for it to work. TrainerMod.dll is part of the SMAPI download. Place that dll in the same place as FreezeTime.dll, in %appdata%\StardewValley\Mods.

• Luna_Amell

Okay. Thank you!

• Luna_Amell

It's working now. It was the train one in the wrong folder. Thank you guys so much! :3

• kontnax

kontnax Void-Bound Voyager

Please unfreeze time in the sewer, I can fishing with no time limit and it can unbalance the game..

• plaidmage

plaidmage Intergalactic Tourist

I have the most recent mod version and the most recent SMAPI version and this isn't working for me - time still advances when I'm inside. All my mod files are in the appdata folder, too.

• JackNoir

JackNoir Void-Bound Voyager

same here

• cantorsdust

Make sure that TrainerMod.dll from SMAPI is also installed. This mod requires it. Also, check your SMAPI console. Every 10 minute tick, this mod should be firing a world_settime command to reset your clock. Do you see that command? If you are instead seeing a red "Unknown Command" line, you need to install TrainerMod.

Just in case, I redownloaded v1.3 from my github and SMAPI 0.37 from that github, emptied my mod folder of everything else, and confirmed it worked for me.

• carnage157

carnage157 Pangalactic Porcupine

I can confirm that it works for me as well. Except that none of it is in appdata.

• cantorsdust

All my mods are designed to work from %appdata% or Stardew Valley\Mods because no one can seem to agree on where they should go. Best practices would put them in %appdata%, though.

• carnage157

carnage157 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm just use to putting it all in the main game mod folder since that's what I've been doing since the beginning.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
                          • Afterscore

Afterscore Weight of the Sky

Trying to work out if this mod is having unfavourable results with husabandos/waifus - Time doesn't pass inside a building, so your spouse just stands in one spot all day and doesn't seem to move, dialogue seemed limited too for some reason. Can anyone else confirm this?

• plaidmage

I have trainermod.dll installed too. :\

• plaidmage

I'm not getting any kind of error message in the modding API - it's just not sending any commands automatically. I've tried manually inputting commands and they work fine.

• ided

ided Void-Bound Voyager

Hey there, hope you don't mind but I went ahead and made a How to install video for this mod which should hopefully clear up a few issues for people in regards to getting it working.

Awesome mod, I a big fan of Harvest Moon and this was a must have in my opinion.

• cantorsdust

I'll throw it in the OP, thanks.

• BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

The time freeze works for me inside, but I can't get the mines to freeze. I edited the .ini as instructed, to change the false to true, but it doesn't work. Time still passes in mines.

• Mikamura

Mikamura Yeah, You!

Times in mine are flows by default, because freezing the time in mine is breaking the game.

• BlushingCreep

BlushingCreep Phantasmal Quasar

By default, yes, but there's an option to change it so that it does freeze inside mines. That's what I'm talking about. I don't mind if others want their time to pass in mines, but I'd prefer it didn't in mine. I play the game to enjoy it, and everyone's preferences are different.