NPC Stowaways!

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by H-Alo, Nov 3, 2013.

1. Gameguru09

Gameguru09 Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, but for players who don't want to deal with stowaways this could solve the problem of having your ship not be a safe haven.

2. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

Yea, I guess so. Unless you find a friendly stowaway who just wants to be your friend or ally.

3. Commander Benny

Commander Benny Phantasmal Quasar

well in my opinion they shouldn't be hostile. it should be more like they show up and now the game is paused until you choose one of the presented on screen options. ones that would define what kind of person you are

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

I like this.

5. Scottvrakis

Scottvrakis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did :D.

6. ZzzDark_CloudzzZ

ZzzDark_CloudzzZ Void-Bound Voyager

I really like this Because the Creators wont Let the Event Spawn Camp you.

You Guys have died from the Jelly boss right?

it disappears when you die trust me i had to craft it like 4 times!

i think i can live with dying from a Free event and besides!

Who doesnt want a Sexy Avian on their ship? xD

7. CondescendedWow

CondescendedWow Supernova

non furries? anyways your other points did make some good sense, even if the stowaway was an enemy who's to say they'd be powerful? They're stowaways, meaning that they snuck onto your ship for a reason maybe to steal food because they were hungry, maybe for weapons, either way the person's gonna be weak and unable to put up much of a fight. (unless you find someone like a king trained in numerous ways of swordplay and fighting hand to hand)

8. smillyderpface

smillyderpface Aquatic Astronaut

maybe but probably no :yeahhhh:

9. snefu114

snefu114 Aquatic Astronaut

Wah wah wah it may be to hard :( QQ. This sounds awesome, a little bit of spice to the space ship is always welcomed to me, with the new updates your ships AI could tell you if they are hiding somewhere on the ship.