1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Stranded... in a star system with 4 planets

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Shadow20218, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Shadow20218

Shadow20218 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I was flying to a cold star system. I have 5 fuel and there are 4 planets with no moons. A gas giant with 2 smaller shadow planets. A large snow planet with no moon. An asteroid field, obviously no fuel. And the final planets are a large and small barren planets each separate areas, no moons. I know I can buy fuel but I just wanted to say I ran out of fuel in the One star system I have ever found with no moons.

Coordinates: -185107913, 549143529

2. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

Just warp to the outpost and buy fuel from Infinity Express. Why does no one know this??

Never likes this.
  3. STCW262

STCW262 Heliosphere

Just buy fuel. If, somehow, you don't have the 2 Stop Teleshop teleporter bookmarked, just complete the Erchius Mining Facility so you're sent there by the teleporter at the end. You'll also get a lot of money from that as well.

4. Alexthe666

Alexthe666 Starship Captain

What I do is before i go fight a boss, I spend ALL my money on erchius fuel. Because 1. I die often and all my pixels will get lost and 2. YOu will need to find a new settlement for the next boss battle, so i already have enough fuel.