Strange capsule

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Justaliene, Jun 18, 2016.

1. NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

I think the Capsule is just there to taunt you and lure roving Joja Mart employees to your location via GPS Tracking

lilly_ampleton and Gabaw like this.
    • Snurtsnurgle

Snurtsnurgle Star Wrangler

I tried that already. Nothing, tried some of the other boxes I could find too. Even tried putting it in the summoning circle at the wizards tower. Also tried the Yoba alter since it seemed it could perhaps interact with something. Hmmmmm this thing is really weird.

mrobake and Gabaw like this.
      • Megzzzx

Megzzzx Void-Bound Voyager

That is pretty cool considering the one easter egg with the alien when you click on the E in Stardew in the opening.

lilly_ampleton and Gabaw like this.
        • Pranusha

Pranusha Intergalactic Tourist

To get this Strange capsule, you require an open tile on your field. It usually appears only after a player has gone to bed. The sound of a spaceship indicates that the capsule has spawned. In case the player gets the capsule, they may notice a strange creature inside it.

• Stardew Valley is quite possibly the most well known independent games out there in light of the fact that it accompanies heaps of drawing in content for gamers to investigate. Some portion of this is open and no enormous mystery, while a portion of different components have been left hidden with the goal that the gamer can feel the excitement of finding these without help from anyone else.
            Quite possibly the most-discussed insider facts in the game is the Stardew Valley Strange Capsule. This was probably the most extraordinary occasion in Stardew Valley before it was refreshed to form 1.5.
            Look at how might we get the Stardew Valley Strange Capsule Event

• enieto87

enieto87 Space Hobo

Who do you think your fooling... WDYTYF....