1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Stuck at Warping Loading Screen when Teleporting to Mission Area

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Dragon_Knight02, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Dragon_Knight02

Dragon_Knight02 Space Spelunker

So when I was warping into the Ceremonial Hunting Cave and the Hylotl Library (forgot the place's name), I was stuck at the warping forever. I can still hear tge voices from the ship (the primitive stove's fire and my crew members opening the door to the captain room). I use the admin command to skip the "Fetch the Floran Artifact" quest (and losing the chance to spawn Nuru and her arena quest), hoping the bug only occur to that quest, unfortunately it also occur to the Hylotl one too and perhaps the other quests too. Strangely, it doesn't occur to the Mining Facility and Dreadwing boss fight. The bug keeps happening no matter what I do (put it on windowed mode, warp without bringing in any crew member, and make new character).

My game was updated and modded (all updated). All the mods that were included was:

- Enhanced Storage
    - Homestuck Song Pack
    - Night in the Woods OST Songbook
    - Wardrobe Interface
    - Manipulated UI
    - Matter Duplicator
    - No Fall Damage
    - Longcoat Pack
    - Illuminated Ores
    - Improved Techs
    - Mr. Foxer's Headgear Pack
    - Undertale Music Pack
    - Extra Zoom Levels
    - Universal Uncrafter
    - Ground-Penetrating Radar Station
    - Earth's Finest - Crew Improvement
    - Instant Crafting
    - Extended Songbook
    - Food Stack
    - Suit and Costume Pack
    - Novakid Concept Armour
    - Dramatic Deaths
    - Improved Food Descriptions
    - Container UI Tweak
    - Weapon Stats
    - Frackin' Universe
    - Frackin' Music

The Frackin' mods are the latest ones I've downloaded, and I noticed the bug when I launch the game right after I download those 2 (because I tried to warp into the Ceremonial Hunting Cave for the first time after downloaded all of the mods).

My PC's OS was Microsoft Windows 7 Professional and the version was 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please attach the full log located in your storage directory. It's named starbound.log (will show up as "starbound" when you don't have file extensions shown). There are also more logs (.1-.5). These are logs from the sessions before. If you didn't start the game after the error i don't need them. Use the "Upload a File" button to select and attach the log.

Depending on which OS you use the path wil be different and also if you use the GoG version of Starbound.
    Common steampaths are:
    Windows: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\storage\starbound.log
    Mac: /Users/USER/Library/Application Support/Steam/*/Starbound.app/Contents/MacOS/starbound/storage/starbound.log
    Linux: ~/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Starbound/storage/starbound.log

~ Iris ~

3. Dragon_Knight02

here you go.

Attached Files:

4. Iris Blanche

What are your specs?

~ Iris ~

5. Dragon_Knight02

20170612_211943.jpg

20170612_211956.jpg

In case you need allllllll the specs. ::::)

6. Iris Blanche

You have not much RAM. Try closing every unused/not required software. You encounter this problem due to RAM limitations.

~ Iris ~

7. Dragon_Knight02

Thanks for the help.