1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

stuck on getting started quest

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by richy1066, Jul 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richy1066

richy1066 Space Hobo

Hey,

im well and truely stuck on the 1st quest...getting started.
    i skipped the tutorial quests by ticking the box, so now it says go to the plannet, search for supplies and a way to fix the ship:
    [​IMG]

i've gathered everything i can think of, crops, iron, coal, silver, gold, diamond, core fragments, wood etc... made all the work benches, found the gate, opened the gate, been to the shop area through the gate...but im still stuck on this quest, any idea how to fix it?

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Don't you have to talk to the shipyard guy at the outpost to fix your ship?

3. DrZaius2

DrZaius2 Space Hobo

I have this problem too. Been to the outpost. I'm also a Simian if that makes any difference. I guess I"m just going to start over.

4. stealthXG

stealthXG Pangalactic Porcupine

When you went to the outpost did you see a compass appear beside the quest in the top right of the screen?

5. DrZaius2

DrZaius2 Space Hobo

i dont' think so, but it turned out i had to go talk to the old lady again

6. radekplug10

radekplug10 Void-Bound Voyager

if you talk to lady again talk to the gouy with peoungins and go the ship select mssions deploy to erichus mine and kill the boss reterun to the gouy and your ship is repaired.

7. CHANGERS

CHANGERS Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Try :/completequest gaterepair

8. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Your desire to offer help is admirable, but it's important to keep an eye on the timestamps when going through older threads. This one is a good four years old, and hasn't been active in as long.

I might go ahead and close it, since OP hasn't logged in since around the time the thread was made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.