1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Submarine 0.2

A submarine for exploring depths of the seas

1. Darth_Biomech

Darth_Biomech Void-Bound Voyager

Darth_Biomech submitted a new mod:

Submarine - A submarine for exploring depths of the seas

Read more about this mod...

2. jintoya

jintoya Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hey darth
    color request: orange
    not allot of people make enough orange stuff. also, was that a yellow submarine reference?

3. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Hey , i give random help so i've make you that , use it as you want :

Blue[​IMG]Teal[​IMG]Green[​IMG]
    Lime[​IMG]Purple[​IMG]Pink[​IMG]

Red[​IMG]Copper/orange[​IMG]

i'll send you sub-back and sub-front too soon if you need them.

4. Darth_Biomech

Thanks) Although I don't think I make huge amount of the colors, just same as with the hovercar. To keep things consistent.
    As for front and back views - my knowledge of lua is EXTREMELY limited, I can only copy and modify existing code (and pray that it will work), so I don't think that I will be able to handle smooth rotation of the sub.

5. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

6. Darth_Biomech

Darth_Biomech updated Submarine with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. AliasAA

AliasAA Void-Bound Voyager

Excellent mod, but I'm waiting for the sub to get some weapons before I install it.

8. Yev

Yev Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great mod, a non-cheat vehicle that's worth it's while. and looks pretty good to boot.

@AliasAA It's well worth your while even without weapons, it can outrun most/all hostile fish.

9. Xary

Xary Big Damn Hero

Could we eventually get upgrades for this ?

like the ability to dig and dive in liquids other than water (Lava / poison) ?

10. AliasAA

AliasAA Void-Bound Voyager

I know, but its more of a preference. I would just like to have the guns on there even though I don't really need them. Plus, now that I have seen that blue version of the sub I definitely want to wait for that! :D

Oh and Darth_Biomech, if I might make a suggestion, could you please add a small console in the drivers seat? It would look way better than having your character just wave their hands in mid-air in the canopy. But that is just my opinion. It's your call, and I'll download it either way.

11. Vegetable Lamb

Vegetable Lamb Existential Complex

Having trouble submerging more than a few feet. I take it we aren't supposed to hold jump?

12. Jugderdimidiin

Jugderdimidiin Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod. Except one thing - maybe because camera in different position, maybe because of the size of sub, but turning is really rough.

13. Aedris

Aedris Void-Bound Voyager

I am running a small dedicated server for my friends, and like most of your work - I love this mod!
    To make it easier for players to join and use your mod, may I include it in a small pack of mods?
    I will include credit for you along with a link back to the mod page within the pack.

Thank you for your modding work here and on Space Engineers!

14. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I'm encountering a weird bug. My sub was destroyed by some monsters so i went to the repair bot to get it fix and now i have a free spawned sub in my planet while i got another sub in my inventory. Idk what i did wrong or happen.

15. Elienai

Elienai Aquatic Astronaut

really good but it freeze my game for a minute when I click on the spawner when I enter the game...

16. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Please don't let this mod die.