[Suggestion]Make villagers occasionally visit your farm!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mickwok, Nov 22, 2017.

1. mickwok

mickwok Void-Bound Voyager

Here's my suggestions
    1.Village will some time pay a visit to your farm
    2.They will tend to walk on the path way you designed(function for pathway) , if there is no path way , they walk randomly.
    3.Villagers may some time give you some gift, comment on your farm, take photograghs
    4.You can build a area for them to having some event in your farm.
    5.Childrens may feed your chickens.
    6.Some ramdom tourist may visit you farm.
    7.They will avoid breaking thing unless they are being trapped

• Chefpief

Chefpief Subatomic Cosmonaut

Having people come through your farm would be neat, especially if pathing was laid out properly for them (AKA no getting stuck on a building because its in the line they were drawn through to walk), but I dunno if I'd have anything more than them commenting on your farm happen.

I think it'd be neat if the newspaper folk actually came out to your farm when you get the letter saying you've been nominated to appear in theirs for your farms progress.

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

I like this. I spend a lot of time going to other peoples homes but rarely does anyone come to my farm. The farmer, ME, should also be able to select a day to call their birthday and the NPCs would bring gifts, these gifts could vary depending on your friendship level and the kinds of gifts you've given them. I also think it would be nice if I could post a quest at Pierre's and see who would fill it.

• Fineya

Fineya Space Hobo

Its something i want to see. Be it for presents, be it for events or other things. Many people hate it to hear, but if I remember correctly and think of HM then there where sometimes villagers at your door. Be it, because a monthly event will occur, be it, because they have something for you or any other things. I liked it back then. But in SV everything goes over the mail =(

• jc4d

jc4d Space Hobo

I love those ideas. :)

• LadySurly

LadySurly Void-Bound Voyager

I'm sure you know this but there's a mod where you can add your birthday. :) The villagers don't visit the farm but they do give you gifts. :)

• Reneeisxena

Reneeisxena Big Damn Hero

Unfortunately I play the game only on the PS4 and there are no mods or even cheats for that.