Suggestion: The continuation of an history!

Discussion in 'Other' started by Valorel1982, Oct 13, 2017.

?

you like this idea?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Valorel1982

Valorel1982 Void-Bound Voyager

Greetings from Venezuela!!

Hi guys on Chuklefish!

This is most an idea to continue the history affter defiting the big boss, we die, and the great protectorade was gone, but we are resurect, and (in my case becouse i chose to be human on my universe) ill have the duty to rebuild one more time this great idea(this can be use whit any race), and in fact, whit the bounty hunter update it take more sence to rebuild this great organisation, to protect and keep the peace across the universe, and give us something more to do on this vast universe of Starbound, becouse affter the end, the game come down a lot, and it feels no porpuse to keep foward. This suggestion add a new mechanic to the game, that is become some NPCs on members of the new protectorade and the void organisation, and give in us a new way to play on multiplayer (for players like me how realy like the team up and the cooperative play) but i know not every one like to be "good", so in the shadow (PvP/PvE) a new organitation can be raising (insert name here(void)) and this one its making some troubles around the universe (PvE and PvP) and it have the same power as we (the protectors) has, so this can give us more to do orund, and is as excuse to use more the mech in more difernt enviroments than just the space, like in special mission to get a boss like the penguin on hes space ship, so we use the mech to figth agains them, or to explore new hazzards like the radioactive planets, so we need to make a rely tuff mech to go inside this masive toxic liquid ocean, were the lair of this bad guys are hiding, ofcurse the new Protectorade need a new world to sit in, so that can be a mission too, whit the new members (all the Npcs at the end of the story as heads of this new version of the Protectors) of the protectorade,and we need to get clues around the hall universe to find the head of this new shadow(void) organitaions and bring it to justice, but... this bad guy(a nova kid) its more powefull than we can handle, so the mechs come in place once more, to figth this guy, when we defeat him, he manage in some way to scape, and this part of the story end(the nova kids was burn for unknwon reasons but they was involve whit the octopus,same as the apes and florans), so you guys have more to do affter hehehe :rofl:. thanks for reeding this and sorry for the wall of text and my bad gramar.

General Nuclear likes this.