Sulfide (Part 1?)

Discussion in 'Writing' started by Nikooo, Jul 28, 2016.

?

should i write a part two?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Huh?

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Nikooo

Nikooo Orbital Explorer

Sulfide woke up to the sound of beeping. He looked around but could not recognise his surroundings. It seemed like he was in a train, but when he tried to look out of the window, all he could see was darkness highlighted by twinkling dots filling in any space there was. Space. He realised that he must be in space, he could feel the train suddenly start moving and he saw that the stars have become a blur. The train was moving. Once it stopped, hovering high above a planet, he could hear a robotic voice coming from the other end of the train. The train was nearly pitch black and all he could see were the stars and a pink light coming from the same place where he could hear the voice. Sulfide approached the glowing thing to realise it was a pixelated pink human like being on a monitor, repeating the sentence: "System is down, please reboot." Sulfide tapped the screen and almost instantly the whole train light up. "Rebooting... I am S.A.I.L, Your Ship-based Artificial Intelligence Lattice. I manage the maintenance of your ship." 'S.A.I.L' said more things, but none of them were important. Sulfide asked it where he was and how he got there, but sail answered saying that he was turned on ( :iswydt: ) for the first time just now, but said that Sulfide could use the teleporter at the other end of the ship to explore the planet below, so Sulfide beamed down to see where he was.
    2016-07-28 (6).png

The teleportation was uncomfortable; Sulfide was at a loss for breath when he landed on the planet. Once he could breathe properly again, he started walking left. he hadn't noticed this before, but he could feel something weighing him down. He looked in his small pouch, which had an incredible amount of room in it (It reminded him of the words 'Capacious extremis,' but he didn't know why), and found a weird contraption. Upon further inspection, the found the words Matter Manipulator carved into the bottom. He wanted to test this thing out, so he pointed the thing at some grass and pulled the trigger. Instantly a ray of energy shot out of the tool and destroyed the grass and dirt, leaving a hole behi- He collapsed.
    2016-07-28 (8).png

He woke up, but instead of seeing darkness, he saw light this time; a blindingly bright light. "Find the chest. Retrieve the items. Become godly" spoke a Voice before Sulfide passed out again. When he woke up, he sat up and leaned against a pile of dirt. "I have to go and find the... umm items?" And so he went, exploring the east of the land, when finally, he found the chest. The chest looked ancient, made out of stone, but it had some strange things. like a purple rock that seemed to glow. When he opened it, he didn't see anything, except from a piece of paper. the paper read: 'I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?' Sulfide thought for a while, and finally burst out with "BREATH" to which he heard a clicking sound coming from the chest. He peered inside and what he found was quite boring; Some arm bands, Boots, A cape, A sword and a Drill. Sulfide grabbed them all at once and then he heard the voice from when he got knocked out. "The destruction, The harm, The creation and The freedom!" Sulfide put the cape, boots, and armrings on. He started to feel like a feather, and before he knew it, he started flying; Fortunately enough he could controll this power.
    He then summoned an entire building from the snap of his fingers. He then took out the drill, and withing a minute, the tall building became a mansion, suited for sulfides home. He then tried out the sword on the nearest enemy that was brave enough to conquer him, but he slashed the being down in a single hit (he also found out that the sword shot laser beams). He felt like the most powerful being in the galaxy, because he was.
    2016-07-27 (10).png
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi!
    This is the first story ive written on the forums, so i hope you like it!

Mod if you want the items from this story (they dont do anything special, but the drill is powerful):http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/sulfides-godly-items.3827/

Novaskin mod (Sulfides cool novakid look): http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/novaskin.2515/

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    Saint Apollyon likes this.
  2. StardropPJ

StardropPJ Void-Bound Voyager

:DD nice work! I can't wait for part 2!

3. enderlordalatreon

enderlordalatreon Big Damn Hero

Wait...you can stories on this forum...

See you in about a week! Anyway this is a nice story man!