1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Super /sbg/ Race Mod 0.17

Eight (possibly more) exotic alien races from the depths of the Internet to spice up your galaxy!

1. Nefer007

Nefer007 Phantasmal Quasar

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to keep that Satori passive NPC I added through the Create-a-Friend mod, so I don't want to uninstall THAT, nor do I want to uninstall the Avali or Felin-related mods... I can't eliminate the so-called 'sexy' mod because for the time being, those are Orin's second set of ears... *grumble grumble*

I don't know what to drop!

Least I can do is remove Familiars, Orcana, Umbreon, and FoodStacker. I've gone ahead and pinged Nunubit on the matter...

Can I just put the files in the game itself and make it work?

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Kucilia

Kucilia Void-Bound Voyager

Pardon me, just a simple question.
    Has anyone had the issue of these modded races crashing the game upon death? It'll start the little respawn cutscene before either freezing or outright exiting the game.

3. Wall of Knowledge

Wall of Knowledge Cosmic Narwhal

You probably didn't check the changelog, but you'll be glad to hear I fixed this earlier today. Upgrade to 0.13b from the Mega link.

4. XelSlime

XelSlime Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wonder if this mod's races can be used with "Create-A-Friend".

If anyone finds a server that actually uses this mod (other than FurryBound since it crashed on me), or starts one up, let me know.

Also, Kucilia, I'm not sure what you're trying for, but hair and skin matching like that makes it look like your avatar's made of chocolate. I like it, it looks neat.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  5. LvsrsRedDragon

LvsrsRedDragon Big Damn Hero

Can you please make an alternate upload on Mediafire or Dropbox? Mega has TERRIBLE servers, and it does not allow me to download the file, unless I pay a premium account (despite the ridiculously small 8mb file). I really want to download the mod, but Mega won't let me!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  6. Nefer007

Really? I've got no qualms with MEGA. It works just fine for me.

7. cronus2233

cronus2233 Void-Bound Voyager

When i try start whith "singularnosti" character. it give me error "You were disconected from the server for the following reason: Client ship world has errored".

8. LvsrsRedDragon

LvsrsRedDragon Big Damn Hero

Yep, Still not working. I tried again now (maybe the servers were busy), but I still can't download it. D:

9. Wall of Knowledge

The only problem I've ever had with Mega was particularly large downloads getting stuck in an infinite loop, and I solved that by grabbing MegaSync.

I haven't checked what the specific problem(s) are, but their ship is still incomplete; carriontrooper's been bogged down with life lately, but he'll hopefully be able to get back to it soon.

10. demonix

demonix Subatomic Cosmonaut

do you plan to make a custom ship for golgian ?, because it's my mod's favorite race and with the human ship it's pretty strange...

11. MiniJam

MiniJam Void-Bound Voyager

Can we get this mod on the steam workshop? I've tried installing it in every way possible but to no avail.

Shado likes this.
  12. Wall of Knowledge

Wall of Knowledge updated Super /sbg/ Race Mod with a new update entry:

0.13c, or maybe 0.16c since i checked my mega drive and found a 0.15

Read the rest of this update entry...

>upload mod
    >Mega is busted for literally everyone
    WELP

Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  13. Zolond

Zolond Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Download worked for me.

14. Wall of Knowledge

Oh good, it fixed.
    NOW I CAN UPLOAD ANOTHER PATCH BECAUSE I MISSED WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A REALLY HUGE AND GLARINGLY OBVIOUS BUG!

15. Wall of Knowledge

16. Gratuitous Lurking

Gratuitous Lurking Space Kumquat

Dem spoilers art the end. So, doing a second race with stranger than normal spritework beyond the digitigrade races?

17. Wall of Knowledge

It's fun! I like the challenge of breaking the humanoid mold that's been set.

18. Nefer007

Well, Patchy, it turns out that it does now work if you have the Maid set mod installed...

And you left out a dead.png file in /humaniods/human as refrenced in the singularnosti file.

You gotta be on point!

19. Wall of Knowledge

Snosti skull is fixed as of right now and will be in the next build.
    Assuming you mean that this mod does not work with the mod you mentioned installed, you're going to have to be a bit more specific (such as providing me with an error log) for this to be a useful bug report.
    I'm still not entirely sure I understand your passive-aggressiveness?

20. Nefer007

Oops, sorry. I'm not very good at this.

As for abnormal sprites, have you checked out the Avali? They actually have to wear custom armor.