1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Super Starbound: Peach & Daisy! 1.1

More than just clothes! Explore the vast universe as Peach & Daisy, build, and play!

1. AmazonValkyrie

AmazonValkyrie Spaceman Spiff

Working on an update to provide fixes and enhancements to all of the contents. I still have to fix up the Marine Pop, so it will still be a bit of time from now, but stay tuned!

2. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

But would this mod add any villages, to whole universe, because that must be my usual issue. :catface:

3. AmazonValkyrie

4. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

Since it was never answered, I'll ask the question myself. I use FU and I'm hoping this mod never adds anything to the planets (villages etc). That could cause conflicts. If you intend to add this feature, can you make sure to upload a second optional version that does not add anything to be spawned in by the mod on planets?

5. AmazonValkyrie

This mod does not add any sorts of villages or anything. All that is contained within this mod are craftables (vanity clothing, building materials, and objects). If I ever were to add any spawnable locations it would just be a teleporter/warp pipe of some sort on the garden planet. But again, nothing like that is currently in the mod.

6. Silverforte

Silverforte Spaceman Spiff

The only reason I asked is because you stated you intend to do just that in the mod description. Good to know.