Switch console control suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by levmeister, May 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. levmeister

levmeister Big Damn Hero

Hey, this is hopefully a quick and easy one but I have a suggestion related to the switch controller for that version of Stardew Valley. Unfortunately due to the infamous "controller drift" issue that every single one of my left controller has developed has made the game really hard to play. While I can use the arrow buttons under the joystick to walk around, I have to use the joystick for the menus and whenever I do, the cursor just flies to the top of the screen and I have to mess with the joystick til it lets me move my items around. A simple workaround for those of us with controller issues would just be to allow us to use the arrow buttons to navigate menus as well. Thank you for all your hard work ConcernedApe!

ChaosAzeroth and Sefyre like this.
    • Sefyre

Sefyre Space Hobo

I have experienced the same and ended up not playing the game the entire time my Joycons were sent out to repair.

I tried to play with the drift, but I ended up wasting too much in-game (and out of game) time on misclicks while trying to navigate through screens.