1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

[Switch] Star fruit wine bug

Discussion in 'Support' started by OverlyPawsitive, Jan 31, 2019.

1. OverlyPawsitive

OverlyPawsitive Aquatic Astronaut

*UPDATE*
    Let's just agree to forget about this and move past it... Yeah?

I havent sold a large amount of goods enough to warrant the second page. The math wasn't adding up... And I figured out the bug. It's nothing except me being an absolute idiot. Please ignore this one D:

I'm not sure what happened, but since the last update, I can't sell my starfruit wine. The game eats it and I don't get the money from it when I place it in my bin to sell. I'm waiting for the next batch to be ready to sell to see if it sells elsewhere.
    Will update this in a moment.

Update: I forgot to add more info. Had to step away from game so still unsure of where else I can sell the wine.

This is for the Switch version 1.3.33
    I'm playing single player.
    This has occurred 2 separate times that I've sold my Starfruit wine. I was able to sell Ancient Fruit Wine without any trouble. All other items have sold. I'll be making other different wines in an attempt to isolate any other potential issues.

Once I grow more starfruit and turn it into wine, I'll be able to give more info.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
      Gandalor 75 likes this.