1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Switch Version game crash

Discussion in 'Support' started by UkuleleSkye, Apr 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. UkuleleSkye

UkuleleSkye Space Hobo

I was playing Stardew Valley on my Switch on a new file. The game crashed after I ate Sap while exhausted.
    To go through the step by step of what happened.
    I had hit Zero Energy after Chopping down a tree. Out of curiosity I ate Sap to see what would happen. It didn't say I was exhausted but I still had the side effects of it. I decided I would use my hoe on a work spot just because even though I knew I would become exhausted. Afterwards after the debuff finaly registered I decided I'd eat Sap Again to see what would happen. After thr Animation finished it gave an error message and I was sent back to the Switch home screen.

Obviously this isn't a big deal and most people won't ever run into it but I thought I'd let it be known that eating Sap while exhausted seemingly crashes the game (It's also possible that Eating before being Exhausted was a factor too)
    I haven't tried repeating it so I don't know if it was a one time or what other senario's it could happen with.

• UkuleleSkye

UkuleleSkye Space Hobo

As a Quick update I decided to check at least what happens when you eat Sap at 0 Energy. I was correct in that it puts you in an Exhausted state without actually making note of it about the Energy Bar, but it also disables the walking Animation until you interact with something.