1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Sword Art Online UI v0.9.9a (SB v1.2.1)

A lighter, slightly reminiscent UI from Sword Art Online!

1. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

This bug is already known.

I don't have much opportunity to test the mod online, so it has been an overlooked feature.
    I've been recently working on a fix for the quest button on varying screen resolutions, and addition to college midterms... It's a slow going process.

2. Singkun

Singkun Void-Bound Voyager

There is a way to test it with your own system, using localhost with 2 instances from starbound. Steam version or non-Steam version works too, I know if you launch 2 instances from steam it will say game already running but you can run the game from the game directory simultaneously and connect one of your instance through using ip address or what not. You can test it out through this way, hope this help if you do not know of this yet.

And yeah good luck with your college life.

3. Inf_Wolf14

Inf_Wolf14 Parsec Taste Tester

Really? I always run the executable directly, but I thought Starbound used a session lock on a local machine to prevent you from doing that...

I'll try it out when I get home. If it works, I'll have the fix out tonight. :)

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  4. Yoshilexis

Yoshilexis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello, can you update the mods to 1.3.0 because menu icons are glitched !! thanks

5. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

the icon for other players is buggy when grouped up with friends. the health, energy and hunger bars specifically.