1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

WIP Tailor Table (Craftable Apparel)

Discussion in 'Crafting and Building' started by Lachee, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

Hello fellow Starboundians,

A couple of days ago on my instrument table mod discussion, I was recommended to make one for hats and that, so I did.... Introducing the tailor table!
    This table will allow you to craft hats (like tophats) to capes and right up to complete costumes!

This mod is very early WIP, but I am making this thread to ask what clothing would you like to be able to craft, because Starbound has a lot, and I can only do little bits at a time :\

Post below and I promise to get a image up soon (in fact I should have the first download up tonight) , just look at my instrument table for a general idea, just with clothing ^_^

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  2. Whaleduck

Whaleduck Big Damn Hero

For the sake of not being OP be careful so not to add any capes that have perks.

Lachee likes this.
  3. TechnicalSupport

TechnicalSupport Void-Bound Voyager

I am looking for a hat that does not cover much so I can show my face with a mask on (Mods that add invisible vanity make me invisible in Multiplayer)

4. TechnicalSupport

would like to see hazmat suit as well... Big Breaking Bad fan here :D

5. Whaleduck

Whaleduck Big Damn Hero

May i suggest either Scientists goggles like mine, Fancy Hat (from snowmen), Wizard hat or maybe a Fez if it even exists.

6. TechnicalSupport

Digging the idea of a possible fez

7. I'm sad to see this has fallen to the wayside... Are you still thinking of working on it?

8. Lachee

Lachee Existential Complex

Now that I have updated my starbound, I planning to get back into it. I just need to re-learn how the modding works and stuffs since the updates.

Seajun_ likes this.