Tales Of Starbound!

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Nesper, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Nesper

Nesper Void-Bound Voyager

So This is a Silent series I'm doing I am no good at editing and pretty slow at typing for this I apologize.

Tales Of StarBound Ep 1 Enjoy....... Maybe :D

Tales Of Starbound Follows the adventure of Captain Newbie on his search to find a new home-world for the Human race.

This Story is a Tale Captain Newbie Is telling on a remote Freezing planet known only to him as Alifa Beta II, Shipwrecked and lost he tells the tale of the first time he was selected to investigate a unknown destination sending out a distress signal, what he Finds is a Mining Station belonging to the Rotik Arms manufacturer for what purpose does this station hold he may find out.

Note 1: Newbie is a 3rd Ranked Captain in the HHEC (Human and Hylotl Exploration Corp).

Note 2: Newbie was drafted in to the HHEC against his will due to the war between Humans and the Apex Minikog.

Note 3: Newbie had a wife who died giving birth to his only daughter on the day Newbie was drafted, He never saw his wife's remains buried nor did he ever meet his child.

Standing_Tough likes this.
  2. Standing_Tough

Standing_Tough Big Damn Hero

Not bad not bad, its kinda slow going, and gets a little boring, but I like it!

maybe adding some music to set the atmosphere to keep the watcher entertained? since there's no dialog and only sound effects, it kinda loses it.
    You've clearly put effort into this and I respect that. I wish to see more of this and watch your skills grow because I feel you have potential my friend. Keep it up, and you'll go places.

Nesper likes this.
  3. Nesper

Nesper Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you very Much.

Music will be in later episodes but for the first 2 not so much due to the sound effects playing a role for the atmosphere i thought that no music would impact the viewer more giving them a feeling of seclusion and keep them interested but i suppose i got the wrong idea sorry :).
    As for the slow going i really thought i kept good pace but yet again must be wrong, i'll try in the next one to keep it quick so viewers can move on to something else ;D

Thank you very Much for the feedback and for watching it i hope to please you in later episodes :D[DOUBLEPOST=1442183252][/DOUBLEPOST]TALES OF STARBOUND EP2 THE THING IN THE DARK!

Tales Of Starbound Follows the adventure of Captain Newbie on his search to find a new home-world for the Human race.

This Story is a Tale Captain Newbie Is telling on a remote Freezing planet known only to him as Alifa Beta II, Shipwrecked and lost he tells the tale of the first time he was selected to investigate a unknown destination sending out a distress signal, But Newbie Left a door Open............and something escaped!

Note 1: Hubba Bubba original species is unknown Hylotl, Apex or some horrid offspring of Floran or perhaps even something different.

Note 2: it is still unclear what happened to the employees of the Rotik Mining Company perhaps Hubba Bubba had something to do with it.

Note 3: where did Hubba Bubba go......

''f..reeeee.....DOOOOM.....Fo....r.......MEEEE'' -Hubba Bubba

Last edited: Sep 13, 2015