Teamviewing in Fog of War 2v2s

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ~Domi, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ~Domi

~Domi Lucky Number 13

Hey there!
    Me and some friends are playing some hype 2v2 matches, but we are missing one thing that could make the experience even more hype!
    That one thing is: Viewing the teammates vision when the Fog of War option is activated!
    This is one quality of life change that as said before this could make the experience even better, as it's kinda hard to communicate.

As you see I am teaming with green here and I can't see what he can see:

Wargroove team battles.png

Erick648 likes this.
    • Raskelot

Raskelot Space Hobo

Yes I agree! I am currently working on a custom map 2v2. I need this feature so bad. It remind me of warcraft 3 map editor, so much fun to do.

• Lexyvil

Lexyvil Orbital Explorer

I agree to that. And I've noticed that when it's 2v1 (Players versus a hard AI) that the fog of war over our units are still hiding our units when it's the AI's turn, and we have a hard time knowing which units the AI is attacking.

• DreamState

DreamState Orbital Explorer

I have play today a 2v1 (hard AI) game. The game ended when a commander hit a unseen unit, killing himself without reason because he was on the file of a ally unit. It was really unfair and ridiculous. Since you can end your move on ally tile if u don't see them, making your ally unable to move until you move.
          Shared fog of war must be done, or you can't play a team game.

KyRoS37 likes this.