1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Teleporting Enemies... PLEASE help...

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Perfectard, May 8, 2018.

1. Perfectard

Perfectard Orbital Explorer

I'm at my wits end.
    When I first got this game, it happened. That was over a year ago. When I got the game a second time, it happened then as well. And even now, I play, this issue KEEPS happening. It's so bad that it makes the game unplayable and makes me uninstall. It leaves me hoping in the future that they patch this (or maybe make single player NOT online???).

As the title says, the enemies just teleport. I'll be walking along surface, then I fight an enemy. During the fight the enemy freezes, then teleports as if it didn't stop moving. It makes the game beyond annoying to play. I've heard it's BECAUSE the game treats it like a server, or just because the system is bad, but I see people with god tier systems that have the same issues.

PLEASE help me. If there's anyone that has a list of fixes, some secret trick or something, please let me know.
    I DO have mods, some which also "fix" FPS, etc. My specs: i5-4690 CPU 3.50GHz 4 cores, 8GB RAM, Integrated Graphics.

This game is so amazing, and even better with mods. If you need any more info, I'll do my best. Please help