Chat Tell Us Your Troubles Thread - advice & friendly chats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BloodyFingers, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Warlord27

Warlord27 Orbital Explorer

I don't know Where i'm gonna to start
    Plenty or Many of problems that i have the problem and fear like
    Getting Older,Fear of Death,Lose of my Family,Getting Alone,I don't know what to do with my life if my family Disappear or love one's and many more
    getting Depress sometimes thinking this
    Or it's just normal for me thinking when i born and grown up or just i'm getting Paranoid
    I think i can solved this my big problem of my own on the right time
    Maybe.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  2. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

I have those fears too, especially death since I'm not religious. I'll share with you three suggestions, I think they're valuable once you immerse yourself in them (which I still have to do, honestly):
    1) Don't fall from grace. Hold your pen tight and write the story you want to be ( but never what you want others to read while you're here and after you're gone).
    2)Know yourself, have logic and value your experience and of those that have braved the fields you're yet to explore, act accordingly to those three, they should be a nice tripod, and in my opinion, everything that you might ( or rather, will) need comes out from those three.
    3) Sometimes when you notice that your thoughts are heading into an argument that might lead you to harm either the (1) or (2), restrain thinking further on such subjects/triggers with your current approach.

Warlord27 likes this.
  3. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Having another episode. will probably sleep soon, hopefully.

Don't want to get into specifics. Innapropriate.

4. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Stay safe Kitty. Pinky promise?

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  5. BigEaredKittens

BigEaredKittens Master Astronaut

Hai, will do.

Surenu likes this.
  6. Surenu

Surenu The End of Time

Good Kitty *pat pat*

BigEaredKittens likes this.
  7. TheElderScroller

TheElderScroller Pangalactic Porcupine

Wow I remember this thread.
    Here to revive it:

Soon I am going to be homeless. I don't know what I will do then. Propably try to visit some places on the world

BloodyFingers and Waffle-Chan like this.
  8. BloodyFingers

BloodyFingers The End of Time

Wish you the best of luck. Is there anyone that could take you in until you land on your feet?

Well, this is a thread where I am ambivalent about its existence. Ideally, it should die of obsolence. :p

MilkCalf and Waffle-Chan like this.