REQUEST Tell Your Pet To Follow You

Discussion in 'Mods' started by bailesaur, Apr 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bailesaur

bailesaur Pangalactic Porcupine

Is it possible to have your pet follow you around town or even just in the farm? Maybe clicking on the pet will set it to follow you and clicking it while it is following will set it back to roaming the farm.

• katgirl28888

katgirl28888 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really like this idea. The pet currently seems pretty useless, except to sit there and look pretty (and get in the way :urgh:). Maybe you can't tell your pet to follow you until you get the "(Petname) loves you" dialog?

Boba Brett likes this.
      • FIfthPegasus

FIfthPegasus Void-Bound Voyager

I love this concept

• alan88

alan88 Void-Bound Voyager

i really love this idea, the cat should play a bigger role in game :kitten2::kitten:

katgirl28888 likes this.
          • FIfthPegasus

FIfthPegasus Void-Bound Voyager

Would be nice if someone modded in Mice or Groundhogs and based on what pet you have they go away. But that may be too complicated. I would be happy if my cat caught a few crows every now and then or my dog brought me a rabbit's foot.

XaviiKinz and bulbaswat like this.
            • Gantros

Gantros Pangalactic Porcupine

how about being able to take him into the mines and him sniff out artifacts?

• RaduDevil

RaduDevil Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• junimotherese

junimotherese Void-Bound Voyager

Someone asked the same thing on a forum in Reddit concerning pets, and if they were to ever be beneficial in the game aside from it being an aesthetic, and this was what Concerned Ape said:

Anyway, just like what RaduDevil said above, there is currently a mod that will make your dog/cat follow you.