1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Tentacle Kitty

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Waffle-Chan, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Look, I know this is probably a stupid question that has been answered many times, but is the Tentacle Kitty a thing yet? If not, is there a mod that adds it in? It's so adorable, and it'd be a really cool thing to have!

For those of you who don't know, this is what it looks like:

[​IMG]

Inferus[RF] likes this.
  2. Eralia

Eralia Phantasmal Quasar

wait whats that exactly and is it actually made by the devs
    the artstyle doesnt fit starbound at all

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  3. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. Steamwolf

Steamwolf Void-Bound Voyager

Wasn't it canon at one point that the tenta-kitty ate all of your crew when you start out the game?

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  5. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Refrence to Alien from what I can tell, the fact that alien killed everyone but you, was jettisoned into space, and the only survivor other than you was a red cat with white belly sorta confirms that.

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  6. Inferus[RF]

Inferus[RF] Pangalactic Porcupine

I need one in my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  7. ManaUser

ManaUser Cosmic Narwhal

I want a tentacle kitty now!

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  8. Waffle-Chan

Waffle-Chan Guest

Alright, I'll try to mod it in. I'll need some help from @The | Suit or @Iris Blanche though, I don't really know how to make critters. I'll try to release it by the end of this month!

9. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

I attached a file
    Unzip it
    Check out the monsters folder

It gives the example of two custom pets.

Attached Files:

Waffle-Chan likes this.
  10. Tyle

Tyle Existential Complex

I thought this is referring to how 'cats' caught in Hylotl cities all register as 'some indescribable horror' :0
    But headcanoning these as something like The Thing is just me. A tentacle kitty mod would be nice.

Waffle-Chan likes this.