1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Tentacle Planets 1.3.3

Adds tentacle planets that can be flown to with your ship.

1. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Well, to make them spawn on lower tier stars you can go to celestialconfig.patch and change the tiers so that they can spawn in lower tier star systems.
    Code.png

L. F. Oxidizer likes this.
  2. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

Are you okay with me uploading the compatibility patch to the Steam Workshop? I will credit you and link back to your mod, of course.

3. Joseph K

Sure.

4. L. F. Oxidizer

L. F. Oxidizer Pangalactic Porcupine

Nevermind. I just can't get the mod to work for the life of me. It keeps throwing nonsensical and obscure error messages and makes the patch have absolutely no effect. Every time I figure out what's causing it, the game throws a new error message that's even more nonsensical than the last. Got to the point that the game's pretty much telling me "No, I won't run your patch's commands because I hate you." in code form.

Right now it's giving me the following:

Code:
    [19:00:12.139] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /celestial.config.patch in source: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\211820\1647086352\contents.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) Could not remove element after end of array
    This is after I and someone else volunteering to help me spent the entire day splitting our heads open trying to figure out how to get the game to actually run the patch. So I'll just give up.

5. Joseph K

Too bad, guess we'll just have to make due.