Other TerraBound: Terraria/Starbound Crossover Comic

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by slightlyoddball, Mar 2, 2017.

1. slightlyoddball

slightlyoddball Void-Bound Voyager

All right, here we go.
    I mentioned this in my opening post and I got a bunch of positive comments. So here it is: 3 and a half hours' work of the first two pages of my comic. I will continue this, and if you want to see more, tell me! (I don't really know much about how forum threads function, like is there a 'like' button or an 'up vote' or what, just do something positive if you like it; or don't, I can't tell you what to do, but it would be appreciated) In case you couldn't tell from the title, this is a Terraria/Starbound crossover, so I'll probably be posting this on the Terraria forums as well. People often compare these games, so I wanted them to see what might happen if the two worlds collided! I'll also be posting any updates and new entries on this thread, (I guess, I don't know where else I might post them) so watch out for those.
    -slightlyoddball

Attached Files:

Apathy Applied likes this.
  2. slightlyoddball

Well, the files are too big for the Terraria forums, so I guess here will have to be it. It starts off more Starbound-relevant anyways, so that's cool.

3. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Hmm... I think this will be interesting...
    Word of advice though, try and attach the images inline rather than just attached.

4. slightlyoddball

Right, here we go...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(...I hope that worked...)
    Sorry about that reply gap, this is pretty much what happened:
    me: u need to draw some more Starbound comics
    me to me: no play Starbound instead
    me: how does that make sense
    me to me: 'research purposes'
    me: good enough for me
    me: *plays Starbound*
    but I'm gonna keep going now! I promise!
    ...probably!

5. slightlyoddball

6. slightlyoddball

Sorry! I realize that I haven't been posting in a while, but this should make up for it. Last week I had spring break, and I spent my free time drawing. So, here we go:
    [​IMG]

Of course he has a S.A.I.L. tablet, how do you think S.A.I.L. communicates with him on planets?
    [​IMG]

Already a second character!
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure I like the second to last panel, but it's good enough. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?!?
    There might be another break because the Terraria part is coming up soon, so I have to learn a whole new art style for that.
    Enjoy!