1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

TerraMart Pets!

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by LiovoHD, Jul 28, 2016.

1. LiovoHD

LiovoHD Space Hobo

So, I made a room on my ship for pets that you can buy at TerraMart. I spawned them in the room but now I want to kill them or move them. Capture pods wont capture them and I can't shoot them. So how do I remove them or kill them?

2. Diodoron

Diodoron Void-Bound Voyager

Killing them might be the easier way. Just use fireworks near them!
    I haven't tried moving them, but there is a special crossbow from the trophy vendor to the right of Penguin Pete at the outpost that can be used to push and pull stuff.

3. korda

korda Pangalactic Porcupine

Those aren't pets but livestock btw. You can farm items from them.

Zinerith likes this.
  4. TheDerpySupport

TheDerpySupport Subatomic Cosmonaut

You can only kill them with lava and they are livestock so they are not capturable

Zinerith likes this.
  5. Zinerith

Zinerith Cosmic Narwhal

Congrats on making your ship a farmhouse, btw

6. technophebe

technophebe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I saw mention of a staff right click gravity ability that can apparently be used to move livestock. I can't remember where the thread is, but it's something to go on anyway!

7. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

The adaptable crossbow has a two gravity modes unless im mistaken (a pull and push), so that might work (you buy said crossbow from the treasure trophy store).

8. LilyV3

LilyV3 Master Astronaut

but its hard to move them upwards if the bow has nothing he cna hit he does not deplay that AoE effect at a specific needed place.

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

Or if its for move use a magic staff with repels or atract zone (i've push in the void the guy under outpost like that xD)