That moment when,

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MrsEvilbird, May 27, 2016.

1. MrsEvilbird

MrsEvilbird Pangalactic Porcupine

You were 1 artifact away from completing all of it and gain the stardrop,
    on the last day of year 4.. I FINALLY DID IT!

[​IMG]

How long did it take for you guys, to complete your entire collection ? :3

Iffydust, SpaceClown, mrobake and 2 others like this.
    • Gabaw

Gabaw Spaceman Spiff

About 5 minutes... past year 5! :p lol not even that far yet but some of those are a real pain to get I heard.

• MrsEvilbird

Oh yes, they are very much a pain the arse.. Mostly because (i've played several saves by now) some stuff drops 10x on one save, and then on another it's impossible to obtain..
        It can get really annoying :b but year 5 aint that bad!

Gabaw likes this.
        • Aemi

Aemi Starship Captain

i STILL dont have them all. I thought i did then when the achievement did not trigger I realized there was a whole other table for me to fill still >_<

• SpaceClown

SpaceClown Star Wrangler

6 years.......................

• Borodin

Borodin Oxygen Tank

Three years in, and I have far to go. Still, I'm going to be patient. There's a helluva lot more to explore in the game. For example, I've gotten my fishing up to 5, and most of what I've caught was only in winter--so I still have the community center bundles to make. Foraging is at 9. I've yet to purchase a pair of nose plugs and raise pigs. Though I'm hoping they're the clean kind that showers every morning and night, using Elliott's sanitary products.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
                Gabaw likes this.
              • MrsEvilbird

Well i have to admit, i finished everything on my, i think 3rd save. I knew what to look for and where and i went straight for it all :D

• Melian

Melian Space Spelunker

Am having trouble with the artifacts, esp those that drop ard the mountain/town areas. T_____T But I'm still just halfway through yr3, and hanging in there!

Gabaw likes this.
                  • MrsEvilbird

Good, don't give up! They are just waiting for you to come along and pick them up, any day now!
                    I searched for my last artifact for 2 seasons, before it finally dropped.. :p

Melian, Borodin and Gabaw like this.
                    • NikkSword

NikkSword Pangalactic Porcupine

It took me a long time to find everything, about 4 years!

• Melian

Melian Space Spelunker

Thank you for the encouragement! Been hoeing up EVERYTHING hoe-able (if that's even a word... sounds so wrong) in town/mountains, and fishing the ocean dry. Dang randomizer.

• MrsEvilbird

You're very welcome ^^
                          You should though, take a break from it from time to time, even though i know it's hard..
                          The more i focused on the missing artifact, the more frustrated i got, it helped to focus on something else entirely and from time to time check on worm tiles :D

Melian likes this.
                          • Melian

Melian Space Spelunker

Good point there.
                            There's not much left to do though, nearing the end of year 3 (most of my collections are complete, other than things out of my control, like the void egg), and all the villagers are at max hearts... so I get a little antsy from time to time. xD That's just my inner OCD talking, so don't mind me!

• MrsEvilbird

Not a problem :b though the void egg, if you're lucky, there's a chance for the gypsy/traveling woman to have it.. It's worth a shot to check every friday and sunday, you might get lucky ;)

• Melian

Melian Space Spelunker

Totally forgot about gypsy lady! :O Thanks for the tip!
                                Fishing myself all the sea cucumbers necessary to build a mountain of lucky lunches in the meantime, so hopefully some of my chests get lucky soon haha

• MrsEvilbird

Which ones is it that you are lacking in the mountain areas ?

• Melian

Melian Space Spelunker

lacking:
                                    scapula (town/forest), tibia (forest/railroad), rare disc (fishing/mine?) and rusty spur (fishing).

Wait, they're not in the mountains. They're in the forest. I've been digging in the wrong place the whole time.
                                    *facepalm*

• MrsEvilbird

Rusty spur ? i've had this buggar drop from everywhere in the mountains/quarry along with rusty cog..
                                      Wiki says you can get it by digging at your farm, but i've never had anything else than clay drop on my farm, so that's bull

Tibia has only dropped for me by the railroad, and the scabula has even dropped for me at the bus stop..
                                      I guess you gotta go out one day on a monday or so (worm reset so-to-speak) and take em all!

• Melian

Melian Space Spelunker

As Murphy's Law would have it, I have oodles of the rusty cog but zero spurs.
                                        And on another save, maybe about 20 rare discs--after selling quite a few.
                                        IT'S THE DANG RANDOMIZER I TELL YOU.

But thanks for the pointers. I think the wiki's been changed because under the Artifacts page, fishing is listed as the only source of the rusty spur.
                                        One of these mondays, haha... I'll go catch 'em all!

• MrsEvilbird

Happy to try and help to the best of my ability :D

Gabaw and Melian like this.