1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Aether Mod 0.4.0

Adventure, danger, and mystery await in the depths of the Aether!

1. Lord Ironborne

Lord Ironborne Void-Bound Voyager

Lord Ironborne submitted a new mod:

The Aether Mod - Adventure, danger, and mystery await in the depths of the Aether!

Read more about this mod...

2. Egypt

Egypt Guest

This.. I like this!

3. Lord Ironborne

Thx :p I hope to add new content soon. I'm working on minidungeons atm, but I'd like to add armor as soon as possible

4. bgray

bgray Big Damn Hero

Cool. Definitely want armor and dungeons. :) Is there any chance it will also have a steam workshop version?

5. Vladimier

Vladimier Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Really nice so far, hopefully it becomes more fleshed out as time goes on. One thing though, when using this mod with FU it seems to bug the star map UI specifically freezing the interface when trying to view FU specific celestial bodies (Stars,planets,moons,ships). Besides that i enjoyed this alot without using FU.

6. Lord Ironborne

7. ratkintheoverestimated

ratkintheoverestimated Phantasmal Quasar

Link is still broken. I'd like to try it but can't DL it.

8. RandomBlueSlime

RandomBlueSlime Space Spelunker

The link is broken. Please fix. :DD

9. Lord Ironborne

10. Lord Ironborne

Darn broken links... It should work now. Sry for the long wait.

11. kitsunespirit

kitsunespirit Cosmic Narwhal

Totally thought those were rice cakes chasing the character. xD

12. TLH

TLH Big Damn Hero

can you add an aerbunny as a playable race?

13. sadlolz999

sadlolz999 Void-Bound Voyager

Amazing so far, but there are a few issues. (I have FrackinUniverse installed, so that could be the cause for these three) Aether planets don't show up when I click on a star, I have to travel there in order to see if there is an Aether planet in that system. And if I left-click on the Aether planet, the navigation UI freezes. Also when I have past a certain number of mods installed with FrackinUniverse (the total amount of items read as mods in the mods folder, the sizes don't matter), the navigation UI is shifted downward (everything except the UI frame), and freezes whenever I click on a FrackinUniverse object (stars, planets, stations...) [Vladimier's issue].

Now for some smaller things, the spawnrate for swets is pretty high, you might want to lower it, if possible. Also there seem to be a lot of avian villages on Aether planets, while I was exploring the planet, there was just one after another, I'm not sure if you intended that. The mine from lush planets seem to generate in Aether planets as well.

A suggestion, swet jelly, a food item (or ingredient) dropped by swets, to make some nice candy with. (from the last update of the Aether II before they turned the mod into something completely different).

Can't wait to see some more updates, as I am (or was) a big fan of the Aether in Minceraft!

14. Lord Ironborne

15. Lord Ironborne

Working on some decorative block variants and swet jelly now. Thx for the feedback everyone. I'll try to add some custom Structures and new passive mobs as well.

16. RandomBlueSlime

RandomBlueSlime Space Spelunker

Thanks for fixing the download link! :rofl:

17. Lord Ironborne

18. JohnSmith13345

JohnSmith13345 Void-Bound Voyager

This is not good.

Your mod files are missing radio messages. There's no "radiomessages" folder in the mod root (this would be found in [mod assets folder or .pak]\radiomessages, e.g. FrackinUniverse‑5.6.417\radiomessages)

Edit; Ardiomessages

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  19. Lord Ironborne

No radiomessages you say? Has this crashed the game or otherwise interfered with your play? It didn't seem to affect much for me.