Chat The Anime lounge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaldeqca, Sep 6, 2018.

1. kaldeqca

kaldeqca Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]
    Hey Welcome the to the anime lounge guys. In here we talk about everything anime related. :nuruflirt:
    Rules:
    1 No just anime only. Manga games(anime styled like JRPG) figures and all the stuff that's related to otaku culture.
    2 No NSFW stuff please.:nurumad:

2. kaldeqca

Well Here is little bit history lesson (Anime art style in 1970) (^人^)
    Can you guess when did these two anime come out and also think about the art style
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Well those are from the late1960 to early 1970
    this first one's called Attack No. 1 second one is Himitsu no Akko-chan
    Well let's talk about art style now. as you can see in the early age of anime the art is kind of crude and the color pellets look less bright in today's standard. And look at the eyes. (more specific look at the iris) it looks way different from what we can watch today. (especially the first one). It's looks really round right?
    well here some comparison (^▽^)
    upload_2018-9-6_21-31-33.jpeg
    this is anime from 2012 Look at the eye now. as you can see the anime from recent years have changed tremendously. It's now more squarely shaped. Well that's what i'd like to talk now . maybe we're goona analysis something else tomorrow (If i'm not goona be feeling slothful ヽ(ー_ー )ノ )

3. kaldeqca

Here is another comparison for the round eye
    [​IMG]

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Yeah, it changes drastically. The first and the second picture looks really old, like a very old cartoon I used to watch on TV. While the third one is more modern, many anime or manga looks like that right now.

5. Baker325

Baker325 Space Hobo

For me I advise this anime however possibly most effective for individuals who are okay with having this one episode absolutely proper and the other unsatisfying. For me I have no problem with the individual improvement and storyline of the anime. The extra you development via the anime the better it receives in those factors so you don't actually need to fear about it. I have most effective watched about 10 animes so those who have watched like a tonne would likely get bored quick.
    However there's one factor that I suppose they must enhance, the animation. Within the call of the lord, do not make me go through! basically the animations on a few episodes should get pretty trash. Do not worry, episodes that are very important to the story would usually have better animation and all. However goddamn occasionally it makes me suffer. It's probably because they don't have that much of a price range and that they didn't have a variety of time in view that they needed to make episodes of black clover filler canon. So on the cease of it, at least for me, they simply want to make the animation higher.
    However I tip my hat for the individual improvement and storyline. some might say in any other case however they have got suitable character development. This anime has a lot capacity. It is unhappy that their animation is a chunk wicked sometimes though seeing that they're gaining enchantment they might possibly make extra money. So allows just pray that they will make more money so that they might get more animators and all. it's far s simply the silly scheduling that ruins the animation.

6. DemChanges

DemChanges Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure what is more weird about this thread. The OP posted 3 times in a row and nobody gave a warning nor merged anything, then it got one response back in 2018 and some random ressurrected it.
    Now that we are doing this then here are my two cents.

I rarely watch anime lately but this caught my eye, completely by chance :

7. JackWhite123

JackWhite123 Space Hobo

I have been waiting for the sequel of the JoJo anime for two years. Finally it came out. The truth is not yet complete. And unfortunately it is not clear when the sequel will be released. But I can say with confidence that "Stone Ocean" is one of my favorite seasons at the moment!

8. ZeeHero

ZeeHero Pangalactic Porcupine

Correct me if necromancy isn't ok, but I've been playing with Frackin Universe and RPG growth lately and my Nightar character has ended up super anime as she has ridiculous jump speed and distance and height, is immune to fall damage, and just jumps around slicing things up with the prismatic katana (to be replaced with a better one eventually)

9. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

@ZeeHero Necro-posting is only allowed if the topic is still relevant and you remain on topic. Your post doesn't have much to do with the general topic of anime but I'm not going to delete it. Just be mindful next time.

10. JayRay488

JayRay488 Aquatic Astronaut

Some good anime/manga resources

https://myanimelist.net/ - A database to list, review, discuss, and catalogue anime or manga

https://www.anime-planet.com/ - A streaming website to catalogue and review to legally watch anime and read manga site also has a active forum

Mod edit: removed link

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2022
  11. nightshow

nightshow Yeah, You!

Jojo is a legendary anime :nuruflirt:

Last edited: May 23, 2023