1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

maayyybeee

jonathonspy likes this.
  2. DraikNova

DraikNova Spaceman Spiff

3. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

jonathonspy likes this.
  4. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

yeah, that is cool..
    although i was thinking more "summon computer controlled mob to distract and kill foe"

5. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

So like a creature capture pod type thing almost

jonathonspy likes this.
  6. jonathonspy

jonathonspy Existential Complex

Yes, but if it dies, you can just summon it again.
    and you can summon more than one..

7. LordRuin

LordRuin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is this compatible is frackin universe, and manufacturers touch?

8. DarkKiaser

DarkKiaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

installed this mod, I bought black market vendor from illegal goods store. But only thing shows up on vendor is diamonds. No weapons no armor nothing else. Did i do something wrong?

9. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

ummmm yes, you have to progress through the story to unlock the goods, I haven't made beginning tier weapons yet.

10. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Yes, it should be.

11. DarkKiaser

DarkKiaser Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I haven't played starbound in a long time, last time i did and used this mod everything was available from the beginning all you needed was money. Why i thought maybe i did something wrong, you just changed it was all.

12. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Yeah lol, sorry. I really should work on this more but I need more motivation lol

13. WOOLOO

WOOLOO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

how do you get the steam weapons i cant find them in the weapon crafting table

14. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

I think they are sold in the portable Black Market and or at the Penguin Bay. Those are high tier weapons and will only be available after you progress through some of the story. Either before or after the Library mission.

15. WOOLOO

WOOLOO Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ahhh thanks

16. spoonstheclown

spoonstheclown Void-Bound Voyager

How do I get the flamethrower thing?

17. shootyshooty

shootyshooty Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Why not a two-handed heavy as all hell minigun? It requires being revved up first before you can attack, holding it slows you down a tad bit (to the point where you need to sprint to walk around at normal speed), and revving/shooting it slows you down even more. (To the point sprinting basically gets you up to half the normal walking speed.)

Primary attack: Rev and fire as soon as rev up is complete.
    Secondary attack: Rev up but not fire, able to immediately fire by then using primary fire. You can then let go of secondary fire and just unleash lead at a ridiculous fire rate.

Have its fire rate be unparalled, even more ludicrous than the Iron Assault Rifle using the Spray and Prey special. To balance this out, it has lower damage than an tier 6 assault rifle, but higher than a tier 6 machine pistol, and low energy cost per shot, (which doesn't matter because how many shots you output in one second drains your energy immediately regardless) and having pretty ridiculous spread to top it off...which may be good or bad if you want to hit one thing or all the things.

18. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie

SkyeTheTerribleBeastie Pangalactic Porcupine

Weapon name: Sc'Uzi (Excuse me)
    Type: Machine Pistol
    Tier: 2-5
    Appearance: UZI with too many attachments
    Primary Ability: Shoots many bullets at high speeds in rapid succession
    Secondary Ability: Has a flashlight and laser that is switched between flashlight, laser, both, or neither with right-click

Extra: 1-handed variant with just a laser, and an upgraded Riot Shield with a flashlight, if that's possible?

19. badlazer2

badlazer2 Aquatic Astronaut

please you can do this for me (^-^)

Weapon name: Bulblaster

Type: Rocket Launcher(two handed)

Tier: 5

Appearance: like a bulb incrusted in a gun made of glass and wires(the bulb goes in the back)

Primary Ability: launches a bulbrocket(not too big like the gun bulb)

Secondary Ability:electric storms escaping of the bulb with the bulb pointing at the player side

Extra:can be made in the lvl2 anvil or buyed by 5500 px

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  20. Alepod

Alepod Void-Bound Voyager

So how could I use this black market?