1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. OneWhoJumpsOverSheep

OneWhoJumpsOverSheep Void-Bound Voyager

I am impressed by this mod so far, it really has grown and more so now with active participation from the community ;)
    Okay, so my turn for a weapon request, well technically its two weapons :rofl:

Name: Alpha & Omega
    Type: Pistol (for duel wielding)
    Color/appearance: Desert Eagle Compansetor, Alpha being metallic/light gray with orange details and Omega is dark gray with blue details
    Projectile: Fast, blue and orange energy bullets based on each of the pistols details
    Tier: Endgame
    Rate of fire: Somewhere between an assault rifle and a standard pistol, I have no idea :rofl:

That is it I guess, for now atleast, If I was good at spriting weapons or armour I'd help out, I'm currently working on new monster parts in my spare time.
    Keep up with the excellent work and good luck :proper:

Dekadrachm likes this.
  2. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay all those orders should be maybe easy. the hand positioning in the atomic mini gun my be impossible.
    Also I f your applying for an artist I recommend Paint.net it's easy to use.

3. Divoratore

Divoratore Void-Bound Voyager

I got ideas for some easier weapons- a gun and a dagger.Also,i could do an idea for a set of armor if you want.
    Name: Chaos Blade
    Type: Dagger
    Color: Black in the middle and dark purple on the edges.
    Ability: Shoots bones and a skull each time you swing it.(bone sprites you can get from the bonehammer,the skull one from the bone axe)
    Rate of fire: Ridicolously fast
    Price: 75 diamonds

Name: Splitter
    Type: Pistol
    Color: Red on the barrel and orange on the rest
    Ability: Shoots frozen bullets that split,and the splitted bullets split.That goes on for 3-4 times.
    Rate of fire:Like a revolver
    Price: 58 diamonds

4. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, I actually was hoping that someone would request a weapon like that. It reminds me of mustang and sally off of call of duty. I will be glad to make this for both of our sakes.[DOUBLEPOST=1425832128][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I can do chaos blade but Splitter is just like split personality's. Which when fire keeps splitting bullets about 4 times.

5. Divoratore

Divoratore Void-Bound Voyager

Ok,thanks.

6. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, I might be able to do this, It will be complex so you will have to wait.[DOUBLEPOST=1425835990][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Your pistols are done. here are some preview models, feel free to change anything you want.

[​IMG] <--- Alpha

[​IMG]<--- Omega so you can kind of see it on the forum.

[​IMG] <--- Actual Omega

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  7. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

dekadrachm?

8. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

yesssss? I will be working on that suggestion, sorry I was just working on a new black market brand item The Mobius Pistol.

9. siegeseya

siegeseya Big Damn Hero

ok

10. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Okay, or maybe I can be your Realist :rofl:

11. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

If you want?[DOUBLEPOST=1425838652][/DOUBLEPOST]I will be afk for a while so expect orders to be halted for a little like maybe 4 hours idk.[DOUBLEPOST=1425838781][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you be the realist I will invite you to our staff's channel would you like this job?

12. OneWhoJumpsOverSheep

OneWhoJumpsOverSheep Void-Bound Voyager

Hehehe you should see the grin on my face, I approve good sir:nod::up:
    They both look great and the dark omega is actually better than the gray imo, so include it instead of gray.
    I would like the front barrel extended by 3 to 4 pixels, think of it as a muzzle break if that isn't too much to ask.
    Except that everything is superb. Thank you very much for this!

13. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Are you sure? In game the dark does not look good. The grey looks good in game.[DOUBLEPOST=1425852950][/DOUBLEPOST]W
    What do you think about having this shoot flames or incendiary bullets.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  14. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Kidding about the realist part, but I will be an artist. Paint.net works great, in fact, I already made a sprite for the Aurora Blitz. :) I won't be able to be SUPER involved, but I'll be able to take the workload off of you a little :)

By the way, how do you post a .pdn file? I already finished Aurora Blitz for you, I just need to post it. :D

15. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Save it as a png. Open paint.net and open the .pnd then save as a png. then I guess click the upload a file button. I can't wait to see your work.

16. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

Thanks! I definitely want to help out, I'll post it up when I get home. Out on the road now, on my phone, so I'll put it up in about an hour! :D

17. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay, post in the black market staff section.[DOUBLEPOST=1425854798][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Air pulse?

18. BLuBIN_BoY

BLuBIN_BoY Big Damn Hero

I saw the update to the home page ! :) Where might be this Staff section?

19. //INLINE

//INLINE Void-Bound Voyager

Incendiary bullets sound good[DOUBLEPOST=1425855895][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ITS AWESOME, i like it

20. Dekadrachm

Dekadrachm Heliosphere

Okay well I finished it, It shoots a needle really fast and when the needle hits it turns to flames.[DOUBLEPOST=1425856084][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I already invited you check your conversations.