Boss The Boogeyman

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by TheGiaroo, Nov 26, 2012.

?

What do you think?Explain.

1. Yes!

44.4%
  2. No, f*ck you.

55.6%
  1. TheGiaroo

TheGiaroo Orbital Explorer

The Boogeyman is a boss that will be put on a random forest planet.He is in a big-daddy like suit, with a chainsaw attached to the right arm sleeve.He is 4 blocks tall, and the origin of a project to increase human strength, but he went savage as a result of the medicine given to him, and now kills and eats anything he can find.His suit is pure steel, with some rubber so he can move his joints.The chainsaw was to test his strength with the use of lumberjacking.He has two round glass eye pieces in his helmet that allow him to see.If radios are put in the game, when he is nearby you will hear a little girl singing, "Ring Around the Rosie" on it when he is nearby, and the quality will improve depending on his distance.He has an oxygen tank on his back, and he has 5000 health.It's best you go after him in a team.If you shine your flashlight on him, he will become invincible for a short time.He will only appear at night.He carries his suit, which gives you 40 percent resistance to all damage, and the chainsaw gloves which cause 28-56 damage.He is 10 percent slower than the player, so it's best to run.Oh yeah, and he can break down most doors in like, 15 seconds.

2. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

....what? Is this pose to be idea of Big Daddy or is it one thous scary movie you came across of idea putting into or is this one thous fusion of idea to have Big Daddy with massacre chainsaw guy and have little girl looking for blood?

3. TheGiaroo

I have no idea what you just said.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  4. ChaoticGamer

ok what I am saying did you got this idea form bioshock the game and using the idea chainsaw of replacing of "Big Daddy" drill? being like psycho chainsaw guy with buffed armor with the little girl singing...that how I see it.

5. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

I could plausibly create a pixel drawing for this, you could alter the drawing I would make for you in any way, just ask me too and I will.
    My mental image is of a Creature in an anceint space suit, a large chainsaw attached in-hand, and a large claw on the other.
    The face would consist of grates and cracked windows leaking sludge.
    When the boss is at low health the helmet fall off and his head grows into a more fearsome form of the creature.

TheGiaroo likes this.
  6. TheGiaroo

YES. PLEASE, YES. Sorry for typing in all caps, I wanted you to know how much I want you to do this.

7. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

It's be a little crappy, but Im starting to grasp the fundamentals of drawing.... CYBORG MONSTER.jpg Something like this? (Already drew this a while ago.) (Could probably make the hand look better....THis was my first drawing ever :rofl:)

TheGiaroo likes this.
  8. TheGiaroo

Pretty good, if they implement it in the game, they can just update it.I pictured him to be more bulky and menacing.

9. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Yeah, I could probably take this and alter it.

10. ChaoticGamer

call that a boogeyman picture? I give you example how boogeyman pose to look like mostly

[​IMG]

this is a real boogeyman that I found....hell creepy, yes and yet creepy still...

TheGiaroo likes this.
  11. TheGiaroo

That will be what he looks like with no helmet.
    Also, thanks for the nightmares.

12. ChaoticGamer

yw, but meh, someday you have to face your nightmare. I let you know just imagine your just fighting a regular human with an ugly face that this guy got beat up so bad and that is all.

13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

D'awww!
    He only wants a hug!

14. ChaoticGamer

Naw, he want your magic stick. So he can grab it and start chewing it like a chew toy.

15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The only magic stick I can think of is safely tucked away, and is untouchable >_>

16. ChaoticGamer

That what you think. U don't know how good the boogeyman's magic hand could do :rofl: and his magic mouth as well.

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

. . .
    I am not responding anymore to you.

18. TheGiaroo

I am the threadmaster, and I DEMAND you continue this conversation! It amuses me....

19. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

I am the lord of Insanity, and I will eat you.

20. ChaoticGamer

ORLLY? Ok.
    Yes, you know it is true, cuz he got nice magic noise, and his noise is invisible. He want you so bad, he can taste your gayness (the french meaning) of having your magic sticks being found.
    *Yawn* ORLLY? Then I must be the lord of chaos and order, the destruction of time and order of life. Now BOW DOWN TO ME OR FEEL MY MIGHTY WRECKING BALLS! :rofl: