Story The Chronicles of Bustow

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The Squid, Nov 23, 2014.

?

How do you feel about this whole thing?

1. It's intoxicating

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. It's pretty darn good

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I don't know what this is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. собака

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. This sucks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I curse thee and all thy descendants, for thou hast committed an unspeakable crime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

don' die

The Squid likes this.
  2. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Pretty much exactly what happened the first time I fought dreadwing.

Shador and The Squid like this.
  3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entry #27 is out! Enjoy!

Starbug and rhomboid like this.
  4. Divoratore

Divoratore Void-Bound Voyager

Floran really likes that story,also floran thinks human is bad.Floran smells familiar thing,but They have mutated it.On a side note,does the poop monster really exist?

The Squid likes this.
  5. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I'm glad you like it! And yeah, the poop guy actually exists. It's called a "Po Golem."

6. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entry #28 is here![DOUBLEPOST=1418594096][/DOUBLEPOST]Entry #29 is out too!

rhomboid and Starbug like this.
  7. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entries #30 and 31 are ready! Yaaaaay!:DD

8. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entry #32 is out! Sorry I haven't updated this in a few days, I'll try and get another entry out tomorrow!

9. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Hello everybody! Sorry about the lack of updates recently. School and the holidays kinda got in the way. I have a question. I've been toying with the idea of Chriswell either a) gloriously assassinating Dreadwing or b) having Chriswell be wounded and/or killed. I'm leaning towards option a, however while I don't usually like killing off main characters, I do think a plot twist would be cool. Anyway, what do you guys think? Should I spare Chriswell, or should I lead him to a horrible, gruesome demise?

10. rhomboid

rhomboid 0118 999 881 99 9119 725... 3

my vote is both.
    successful suicide mission o3o

The Squid likes this.
  11. Divoratore

Im with rhomboid:Chriswell killing Dreadwing but getting hurt really bad would make the most sense.Well,after dreadwing exiting the UFO and destroying the galaxy,but that a bit too much.

The Squid likes this.
  12. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I have returned with a (slightly) lengthier entry! I give you... ENTRY #33! Enjoy!

rhomboid likes this.
  13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Sorry it's been almost a week since I updated last. But today, I have two entries*, so you can pretend one came out on Wednesday! Yaaaaaay!

*Entries #34 and #35

rhomboid likes this.
  14. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entry #36 is out already? It's a miracle!

rhomboid likes this.
  15. Divoratore

Feast?Floran knows well how to feast in ship,but usually does not like big monkey.The meat is hairy.

The Squid likes this.
  16. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entry #37 is here! It's got... uh... cooked Hylotls and banana bacon... and that's about it. Anyway, enjoy!

17. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Wow... it's been a really really really really long time. Anyway, Entries 37 and 38 are done. I'll try to get these out more frequently.

18. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Entries 40-42 are here. Sorry that the updates are becoming less frequent, it's been pretty busy lately.

19. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

Woohoo! After more than a month, entries #43 and #44 are out!

20. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

I must say, after checking this out today, I am enjoying this quite a bit. The entries are descriptive and have good detail and make enough sense to figure things out. A few minor points I have to nit-pick is the major lack of images and the pacing. You seem to be going everywhere an its a bit hard to follow, one moment you're in some sewers, the next you're drinking with a human in a bunker. Here's a little suggestion, maybe you could add some dates and times to keep things a bit easier to follow. Also, would you mind easing it with the curses? I know some explicit language is appropriate in some situations, but you're a bloody apex man! Have some nobility! Pull yourself together, and "DON'T PANIC". Keep up the good work! I'm loving this so far.

The Squid likes this.