The Colony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SiilentMelody, Jan 31, 2016.

1. SiilentMelody

SiilentMelody Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Entry One:

Phenyl Bandero, entry one. The ship's warp drive is shot. We don't have the materials to repair it at the moment and began unloading what we could. We've setup a couple homes and a wooden platform for lookout. Heavy rains forced us to build an awning between the shelters. Our hylotl friend has established himself as guard and the avian as a cleaner. Exploration is next on my list. I must dismantle these electronics for the turrets. Phenyl, out.

[​IMG]

Entry Two:

Phenyl Bandero, entry two. Found a new weapon, the rifle is incredibly more useful than the sword. The handiest thing about it is that it produces ammunition from energy. I managed to rig two turrets together, hopefully that will provide safety for us. I took the teleporter back to the ship and found a log containing a guide to repairing the drive. Supposedly I require "Core Fragments" found only at a planets core. It will definitely be a challenge. Also quick note to self, rebuild the wooden platform in a way for moving efficiency and when reinforcing the awnings with stone, use proper mortar. Today while on top of the dwelling I think I saw a tree in the distance. Exploration after another dwelling and a farm is my main concern. These heavy rains are definitely an annoyance. The farm will be what I focus on for now. Another note, create a lockdown system so we can lockdown when the monsters come. Phenyl, out.

[​IMG]

The following entries were made by the first colonist Phenyl Bandero. The entries were found in the same hut he is in now within a pile of bones. Whether they are Phenyl's or not is unknown.

The New Entries:

Hello, I am adventurer Dodeca. Phenyl left behind a treasure of information on planets and successful colonization attempts. I am here to continue this teaching. My current predicament is quite dire. My ship is damaged and I have just barely reestablished connection with the OutPost. After Chancing upon Phenyl's attempts at colonization I ran into the Scourge. Nasty tentacle beings. The fight that ensued killed my crew, my home world, and I was left adrift. I hope to start anew and revive my people.The planet I am currently marooned on had decent resources and some left over storage chests from what I believe to be research attempts. I managed to use the resources to arm myself and construct rudimentary stations. My companion Mako and I are struggling to salvage more resources from the planet. Hopefully the future holds better.
    -Dodeca

20190127171521_1.jpg

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
    nababoo and The Squid like this.
  2. Do continue. The pictures make it delighting.

3. SiilentMelody

Just an update to the few who have read. I am waiting until the 1.0 release to restart the story where Phenyl's journal is foudn by a crew. See ya then.

SivCorp likes this.
  4. Ferociousfiend

Ferociousfiend Astral Cartographer

You still continuing this?

5. SiilentMelody

Yes I believe I shall.