Mob ~ The Cyborg Gentleman ~

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Bloodhawk, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Bloodhawk

Bloodhawk Master Chief

Oh hello there, you clicked the thread post, oh that's good, you must be interested or wanting to see what a silly suggestion this is. Either way, welcome to The Cyborg Gentleman thread. :coffee:

He will generally look like this except more Starboundesque:
    [​IMG]
    He will have, as the sprite shows, a space gun that he shoots at you, his cape allows him to glide above the player and start to really piss you off.

His damage is relatively midway, dealing at a 20-30 damage hit.

His defence is also 'midway', he is made out of metal so he'll take a few hits till he dies, he'll be easy for the advanced armoured people.

Have fun!

Please like and post what you think about this suggestion, I might provide a starbound-looking sprite soon enough but I'll be glad if someone can make one for me. :p

2. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

ummm...good sir, plz noted that we don't know about anything about starbound's stats into the game being.
    So please, think b4 posting odd moments.

Note: this is not hate-ING post, just giving a fact that we don't have stats to see.

3. Bloodhawk

Bloodhawk Master Chief

I don't really get what the shit you mean, so I'll just wait for a reply.

4. ChaoticGamer

ChaoticGamer Master Astronaut

hello, I said "stats", u can't name dmg yet because we don't know "What is in starbound" , because of that, u can't do anything about it about dmg.

Oh one more thing, they might delete ur comment about using the word S word or replace it with happy face.

5. Bloodhawk

Bloodhawk Master Chief

What's so bad about swearing, you just cant use it all the time. (chaotic is a little boy obviously)

Enemies deal damage, ok...?

6. Urist McDwarf

Urist McDwarf Void-Bound Voyager

I THINK that what Chaotic said is that you can't give specific values, because we can't compare it to anything, so 20 could be ridiculously high/low.

But, still, complaining about swearing, WTFBRO?, its not like saying shit is actually swearing, seeing what "some parts of the internet" have come to.

Bloodhawk likes this.
  7. Bloodhawk

Bloodhawk Master Chief

Ok I see, but I think it is a reasonable amount.