The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

this is true, and although i am no longer part of the discord/skype/steam group because of memes, it's literally just shitpost central and playing games 24/7
    rping, if any, is restricted only to private chatting. also extremely nsfw in most cases.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

I suppose it'd be about time to make a lasting remark here as it is long past. For those in future who might read through Chuchlefish's dumpster bin for dead forums.. and the old members.

It was fun. For the limited time I tried to make friends, and try my luck at character writing. This forum kicked off my drive for creative thought.

Though, I have an obsene amount of cringe baked into this clan at the end of its life, it was in good intentions; To socialize. Durring that time I was a weak minded and anti social 13 year old kid in normal life. This forum provided an escape from it all. I hope it wasn't due to my involvement that all motivation to continue died.

I know for many TDS was probably just to springboard Erp in private chats, but it was something my mind chewed on at most hours. I felt unnecessarily invested and driven to submerse into the setting. Despite its strung-together nature.

I hope it mean't as much, or more to the rest of you. As I was only around for the end.
    -Omin