Race The Ethereals (Mod now available!)

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by Horus-the-Chorus, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Horus-the-Chorus

Horus-the-Chorus Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yes! Go ahead! I wanna see when it's done too if it's cool with you. :)

2. DracosKasu

DracosKasu Poptop Tamer

I support this, and they should contact you to add then officially ingame.

Horus-the-Chorus likes this.
  3. Resmer

Resmer Void-Bound Voyager

oh yes yes of course, thanks for your permission.

4. Aquias

Aquias Pangalactic Porcupine

Neat.

5. Resmer

Resmer Void-Bound Voyager

http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/ElshardProject0/media/Scan11_zps120ea5dbcopy_zps0af24142.jpg.html

And finished. (sorry it took so long, i got distracted by my new graphics card.)

The quality of the piece isn't all that good and it could use some improvements in some places, but i know that i did everything that i know on making this the best that i could do and i'm glad that i got to work on it and learned a few new things while doing it.

So i thank you for giving me the opportunity of drawing your race and hope i can do it again some time because i had lots of fun doing it.

Horus-the-Chorus likes this.
  6. Horus-the-Chorus

Oh no problem! I really like it. c:

7. Spencer Wolf

Spencer Wolf Tentacle Wrangler

"Body Modifications"

Sweet.

8. TableFancy

TableFancy Void-Bound Voyager

By looking at your picture... I'm guessing you are.... uh.... referring to something quite....different to tattoos and the like....

9. TableFancy

Well... I can agree that this race should not be hated on. I do hate furries.... welllllll SOME of them... wolfaboos mostly, because I don't want to hear WOLF DIS.... WOLFS DAT... it's WOLVES... not WOLFS. I also don't like the whole dress up as a animal thing that some furries have. If I understand correctly furries are not the characters but more the person that likes the characters correct? I have to be true to myself when I say I HATE HATE HATE people that draw goddamn animal characters that only look like.... basically emo kids... But as I said... not all of them are bad, as my childhood was filled with them. As long as it isn't the garbage NoahGoldFox puts on the forums all the time.... everything is good in the hood... like "latex eagles that like to cuddle up with people" or... oh wait... my favorite
    I just want some good clean imagination... people's views on furries are twisted because it is usually the odd ones that are the most active in being everywhere on the interwebz.

Tremoraid likes this.
  10. NoahGoldFox

NoahGoldFox Phantasmal Quasar

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT! dont make me fucking report you! and you just said you hate when furries are so boring, yet you insult ME!? THE FURRY WITH ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL FURSONAS EVER!? go be a damn troll somewhere else!! *slaps you very hard and walks away*

11. Tleno

Tleno Spaceman Spiff

Erm... Noah, is that a joke?!
    Maybe... you could please... care for the fandom's reputation and remain more reserved regarding subjective reactions and, um, beak fucking, please? There is no need to act so uncivil.

12. TableFancy

OC comment DO NOT STEAL

13. tiitha

tiitha Subatomic Cosmonaut

I hope you're joking, because every furry with a rainbow emo sparkledog believes that. You aren't helping by defending the furry fandom that way.

Tremoraid likes this.
  14. Horus-the-Chorus

Guys, can we refrain from having a furry debate on my thread? I get what some of you are saying but I think this conversation belongs in a more general location.

15. xYISKAx

xYISKAx Void-Bound Voyager

Wow, that is an absolutely fantastic idea! Bit late on commenting so with the race being released (A few friends and I have given it a try and love your race~) as a mod in such, but hey, better late that never right? Oh, also, along the lines of star ship design since it still seems to be up in the air, mind if I whip something up and see what you think?

16. Horus-the-Chorus

Go ahead! I'm open to any help I can get.

17. Adimarchus

Adimarchus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Curious if you could implement a Emerald Green with Golden Eyes as a color combo and the hair style like Ridges from a dragon

18. Horus-the-Chorus

Not sure about the hairstyle right now. Color I can do at some point.

19. hydre39

hydre39 Orbital Explorer

It would be great if they are integrate in the game after the novakids.But i don't like the sprites so it would be good if they change a little but the artwork are incredible.The tail is useless on humanoïd so do you think that they can sprint at high speed by running on 4 legs?

20. Faythe

Faythe Pangalactic Porcupine

This mod looks to be very interesting, you asked about some hair and eye color combinations and one of my favorites from a series of book was black hair with lavender or purple eyes.