The Flud

Discussion in 'NPCs and Creatures' started by nacnud117, Mar 18, 2012.

1. nacnud117

nacnud117 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Its a virus like the flood from halo klick

2. Serp

Serp Zeromus

Very detailed,very fresh idea,I like it:rofl::poo::up:

3. Earic Lodger

Earic Lodger Starship Captain

It's not his thread.

4. nacnud117

what its not my thread

5. FungusTrooper

FungusTrooper Phantasmal Quasar

While we're at it, let's just import the Halo system and the Covenant as bad guys. And rename it from Starbound to Halo 2D.

Ooh, ooh, and have GLOWY HAND SWORDS!!

6. nacnud117

why not *sarcastic*
    it dont have to be the flood but a spreading zombie like virus would be awesome

7. FungusTrooper

FungusTrooper Phantasmal Quasar

Whilst not the best way to explain your idea, something like this would be cool. Like the zombies from SPAZ. My monster contest entry is something along those similar lines, and so are many, many others.

8. Eldritch

Eldritch Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It'd be a lot easier to take your idea seriously and imagine it as an actual, gameplay enhancing edition if you threw in some new ideas and made more of an effort to type in a respectable fashion.

9. Earic Lodger

I meant as in the thread you linked in your original post. If you link someone else's post, then credit them atleast. And if you don't know who made it, atleast say "Thanks to whoever made this thread". It's manners.

10. nacnud117

i never said that this is my 'thread'(its a halowiki article about the flood)

11. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

There are already a few posts floating around for parasitic races like the flood with varying degrees of creativity applied, but come on man you aren't even trying here.

The idea itself is a good one but we are already discussing it elsewhere.

12. Earic Lodger

You never said ANYTHING about the thread. That's the problem. All i'm saying is atleast CREDIT the people who worked hard on that thread or wiki. All i'm saying. Don't quite know where you got the idea that i was implying an accusation, i don't have any intuition points ;).

13. nacnud117

sorry im really good at english but its not my native language