Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Races' started by Mackinz, Apr 13, 2014.
The release is coming. Not this year, but it's coming.
Oh, yes, definitely. Soon™.
Does the mod still work?
Not the current download, no. I have been meaning to fix it, but I still haven't finished the first unique clothing sprites...
I have the mod working on my end, however. And with Tiled support for Starbound, I can start adding structures, and with the Combat update I can fix up the arm blades...
I got a lot to do, my friend.
I see. Really looking forward to playing this mod sometime soon :>
Yeah, good luck with that
Okay, I decided to forgo my inhibitions regarding the imperfection of the mod's state. Here's the github repository we have been contributing to lately. Click "Download ZIP" to download it. There are two folders, one is for images I found inspiring relating to the Gallavoir and the other is the mod itself. Maybe now that school is out, I will make some meaningful progress on the mod.
Thanks a bunch for updating the mod! I'll just put the fanart in uhhh.... *ahem* a "certain" folder... :>
None of it is pornographic in nature, so I am not sure why you are putting it in there.
I have a very extensive folder made for cute Gardevoirs c:
Well... as long as they're cute and not pervy... I will allow it.
Added some new stuff today. A flashlight from @laz2727, many things from @SixtySomething, a torch that emits purple light, and the new ore (not spawning yet) by the name of Empathite. Hope to work on more consumables tomorrow. Then, maybe, recipes. For now, the new stuff has to be spawned in. Sorry~
Again, the repository can be found here: https://github.com/TheBetterMerchantsCompany/Gallavoir-Project
When starting up the game with only your mod, I crash, then get this error:
"Fatal Exception caught: (StarException) An error occurred during loading: (AssetException) Error loading asset /quests/tutorial/gallavoirtutorial.questtemplate"
I can fix it by just replacing the quest files with any other race mod's, but I would like to see a fix for this.
Synced the fix.
There seems to be a sandy tan/beige discoloration around the ears and some areas of the face with certain hair and color combinations. I don't know if this is a known issue or not, since there's only percentages on sprite completion info, but I would be very grateful for a fix sometime ^.^
Known issue. Basically, the hair cannot recolor skin tones to an appropriate color. I reported this to the devs, but have had no response yet. There is no fix I can supply but to simply not enable those hairs.
Can't fix the issue without sacrificing color selection. :/
I see. That sucks, but I look forward to seeing the fix in the future! Love this mod, even with the issues.
It's a real blow to "ear" customization, I tell you. It would be so bad-ass to be able to customize ears... well, maybe there is a way to do so that I haven't tried but it wouldn't be ideal. Maybe if I try enabling "facialHair"...
Edit: There are actually probably numerous, suboptimal workarounds. But they are obviously not ideal. I could for example tie fin and eye color to main body color selection and add facialHair for the ears, but that would make character customization harder than it should be.
Well I have pretty much no experience whatsoever with sprite work, let alone sprite work for Starbound. All I know is that it's fickle to get working, but making ears act like facial hair sounds plausible. Would be really awesome to have custom degrees of spikiness or bluntness.
@Mackinz hey are you still working on this