1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED The Game Hunter: Mounted Monsters v1.52 (p1.2)

Use the Game Rifles to bag place-able stuffed versions of your foes.

1. Wellbott

Wellbott Existential Complex

Sure

2. Seredence

Seredence Void-Bound Voyager

@Wellbott When I placed down monsters and started changing there stance on my ship I got a hard crash and my Ship file ws corrupted. It would not let me load my game until deleted the mod. I don't know if it's the mod or something with the script. I don't know hoew it can be fixed . PLeae help

3. Wellbott

What monster did you capture? I think I know what the problem was, and I can fix it and restore your ship, but I'd need to know the source involved.

4. Seredence

Seredence Void-Bound Voyager

It was Pestricub

5. Wellbott

Alright, got a fix. Your ship world should load properly with this one.

6. Wellbott

7. Cazador6000

Cazador6000 Void-Bound Voyager

I placed down a smoglin and when I changed the stance game crashed and save file is corrupted please help

8. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

Try uninstalling the mod. That should get it back to normal.

9. Wellbott

Got it. The save should be fine with this too.

10. Wellbott

11. BlueLeafeon

BlueLeafeon Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, I know this is probably something nobody else does, but I have been playing Pleased Giraffe because right now, I enjoy it better than GG. I know there was a version for pleased giraffe... Does anyone still have it? Or can this mod still work with PG?

12. Sean10M

Scroll down the version list. The versions for pleased giraffe should be there.

Though all I did was mod out the collision damage and glad giraffe is now way better. The only real downside is the inability to spawn in procedurally generated weapons.

However its vastly overshadowed by the ability to die clothing and without touch damage all the new monsters really do add variety to the game. Not being able to catch pets is a drawback but now being able to catch critters is cool and thanks to it I've finally been able to make that fish tank I've always wanted.

But to each their own.

13. carson3003

carson3003 Phantasmal Quasar

The game hunter and pistol don't show up at anything higher than an anvil or an anvil and are only craftable at the tabula rasa. Can you fix this

14. Steveo_234

Steveo_234 Aquatic Astronaut

I keep on haveing an issue where everytime i download the file a window pops up saying that this archive is either unknown or damaged. Please help i really want to use this mod. ^_^

15. Sean10M

Its only craftable at the ordinary anvil sorry to say.

16. Oni Brigade

Oni Brigade Void-Bound Voyager

First off, great mod. Saw it while browsing a few days back but didn't get it at first. I just came across a cool creature in-game and had to come back to download it.
    The only issue so far is that a couple of the stuffed creatures that I've acquired play and loop an attack sound when changing their pose, the Mandraflora and Adult Poptop. It only seems to do so when they're posed during their attack animation. The other few creatures that I've got, Snaunt, Squeem, and Crutter don't do this.

17. Wellbott

Yes, it's an unfortunate effect of how the animation files are structured. The script has to read those directly, I can't modify them dynamically, and some animation states have a "persistentSound" entry that will just play as long as the state is held. I'm not sure why that was chosen with some monsters rather than a one-off sound on state entry, or a sound triggered by the AI script, but that's how it is.

18. Oni Brigade

Oni Brigade Void-Bound Voyager

Ah, okay. Great work and thanks for the mod.

19. Cabal-214ß

Cabal-214ß Big Damn Hero

It's a real great mod, but is it possible to make a special bug net or patch the ingame on to catch critters alive? These little ones made a real nice living trophy i think, like a mini zoo.

20. Cybopper

Cybopper Void-Bound Voyager

if you're talking those micro critters, capture pods work on them. Use them to transport stuff for your zoo.