1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

The GARBAGE game breaking loading save error(XBOX 1)

Discussion in 'Support' started by IWantToKaleMyself, Dec 30, 2017.

?

How to fix/ Tips on how to resolve

1. Rip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Message @litesupreme on instagram if you have a tip

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWantToKaleMyself

IWantToKaleMyself Space Hobo

so about some time last year I started playing SV and I loved it, over time I grew tired of it so I took a break for a while, now in the end of 2017 I started playing again and I have a pretty busy life so I often don’t have enough time to go to bed and save when I need to do something or go somewhere so I just turn of my xbox1, but now since late last night I couldn’t open my save? It would just start to load like normal then it would loop back to the chucklefish and concerned ape logo, I am beyond pissed, not only has this been happening for almost a year, BUT THE DEVS HAVENT FIXED IT, LIKE WTF, we NEED a fix for this honestly it’s complete BS it completely breaks the game I’ve sent several emails and so far nothing. Kill me

• Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

many things wrong with this:
      1. this is starbound support, not stardew valley
      2. this is support, not whine city
      3. you don't put a poll for an answer
      4. KEEP CALM

• IWantToKaleMyself

Ok, 5 things
        1. That was my mistake I didn’t read
        2. I don’t give to shits what it is
        3. Get a life go the hell outside, I don’t care how you make a damn poll
        4. I have the F***ING RIGHT TO GET MAD I PAYED FOR A GAME THAT WORKED NOT A HUGE STEAMING PILE OF SHIT
        5. Ion who you think you talkin to your profile picture looks like a 7 year old drew it and NO ONES A BEONY ANYMORE LOOSER!

*brony

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
        • Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

CALM DOWN or get urself in trouble. I'm trying to HELP you, not cause problems!

• IWantToKaleMyself

Ohhhh noooo im so scared, stupid whore

• (User has been warned for this post. Reason: Aggressive behaviour. Penalty: Temporary ban.)
          • Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.